Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Seriously. I need to flex some vacation time haha! Weekday perfection annoys me when it's only 50 on the weekend.

So true. One of the best things about working 11p-7a was every day was a possibility to play golf after work

So true. One of the best things about working 11p-7a was every day was a possibility to play golf after work

Busted. That's where you were when you wouldn't answer your phone and had to "sleep" #wifetroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busted. That's where you were when you wouldn't answer your phone and had to "sleep" #wifetroll

Hahaha ummmm I know nothing

Kind of a "from left field" question, but were any of you guys having breakfast at the Bay Diner Saturday morning around 9:00? I was sitting at the counter and there was a group of 8 or so guys sitting behind me talking golf, and I thought to myself it would be funny if it were any of you.

Just a reminder....Indy Golf Expo this weekend March 4-6 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis.
FRI 11:00am - 5:00pm
SAT 10:00am - 5:00pm
SUN 10:00am - 4:00pm

Just a reminder....Indy Golf Expo this weekend March 4-6 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis.
FRI 11:00am - 5:00pm
SAT 10:00am - 5:00pm
SUN 10:00am - 4:00pm

Great reminder. Forgot all about it. Literally 6 blocks from my house.

Ben you mentioned a yardage book for Boulder. Do you have one or would you have to make one?

Ben you mentioned a yardage book for Boulder. Do you have one or would you have to make one?
I would have to make one. I like doing stuff like that but if it won't be useful then I won't since I have no tournaments there. Need to make one for Sleepy Hollow though.

I would have to make one. I like doing stuff like that but if it won't be useful then I won't since I have no tournaments there. Need to make one for Sleepy Hollow though.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued haha if you wanna try one for Boulder I won't let it go to waste

I will put one together then. If anyone has a digital level and wants to do the greens that would be cool. Kind of a pain since the course is always busy.

Phil to get prepared for Michigan we can play a round where I get a pop a hole. :alien:

Phil to get prepared for Michigan we can play a round where I get a pop a hole. :alien:

Do you promise to hit pitching wedge off the tee on every hole?

Or I'll just go only irons and putter. No woods or wedges. That'd be interesting

67 on wednesday boys...i may cry

67 on wednesday boys...i may cry

Going to be in Indy all next week where it could be in the 70s....sticks will be packed fo sho

Going to be in Indy all next week where it could be in the 70s....sticks will be packed fo sho

Gonna tee it up with some of the Indy THPers?

Roses Run Deal

441-6
PhillyV-6
Robman7-3
Maynard-3
Grins-10
Hickerad-4
Misike-4
Captaincaution-4
Ohio_Striker-4
441's buddy-6

Up to 50
Last call on this. Going to sign up next week and will send those interested my paypal info then

Last edited:
I see 58. How much does that make each round?

You can drop mine to 3 if need to make 50

Same here. If we need to lower #'s to get to a #.

Back