Haha. I dont fly it at the house, but that does sound like a lot of fun.

Range sounds like a ton of fun, especially in a position where there's no chance it can get hit.

Range sounds like a ton of fun, especially in a position where there's no chance it can get hit.

So I should put it in the fairway? :D

So not directly behind me.

One plus to using Mward and the drone is we won't see the short shorts from above! Winning!

Is this one of those teases where it starts with the sounds of a range trip and then it turns out I get chased around your yard by a drone trying to clip my head? Because both sound kinda fun

Either option will be fun video to see

Sorry to go back to this topic, but regarding registration, is there any way around it other than utilizing the FAA's site? I was suggesting the AMA more for that purpose, as from what I understand utilizing multirotors and drones for commercial purposes is already regulated.
There are definitely two sides to this and just about everybody I have spoken with recently disagrees strongly with their position as of late.

There are posts and articles about this in quite a few places. We have our own policies as well as umbrella, and fwiw their coverage they give is pretty pathetic.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sorry to go back to this topic, but regarding registration, is there any way around it other than utilizing the FAA's site? I was suggesting the AMA more for that purpose, as from what I understand utilizing multirotors and drones for commercial purposes is already regulated.

Exemption through FAA for our specific use.and air worthiness certification

Interesting, thanks! Going to check this out.
Exemption through FAA for our specific use.and air worthiness certification

Just took this out with Wardy and let him get his wings wet. Took some basic videos of the up above in a near by park. The last minute of the 1st video is pretty cool as it got up nearing the 400 ft mark.

DJI_0010-X2.jpg

Just took this out with Wardy and let him get his wings wet. Took some basic videos of the up above in a near by park. The last minute of the 1st video is pretty cool as it got up nearing the 400 ft mark.

DJI_0010-X2.jpg

That is awesome! Can't wait to see this at events! Talk about some killer coverage.

But I think there is something wrong with the camera. what is that blue stuff in the sky?

That is awesome! Can't wait to see this at events! Talk about some killer coverage.

But I think there is something wrong with the camera. what is that blue stuff in the sky?

That's called December 28th in FL friend. High of 87 at that.

Im uploading two videos of Wardy flying. They are basic stuff, no sound or anything, but the views are pretty darn awesome for his first flight ever.

I really want to go to a few golf courses with this. The views would just be awesome.

That's called December 28th in FL friend. High of 87 at that.

I actually know that first part well. Spent most of my Christmas' in Florida going down to visit my grandparents growing up. Except it was always like 55-60* while we were there and like 85* and sunny the day we had to leave. Thanks, Florida.

The DJI drones are very easy to fly, LOVE mine. I have to be honest, before they made me register it I was flying and taking video well above the 400 foot ceiling. The videos and pictures from those levels are awesome! Though mine's not the Phantom 3 with the 4K, it's just a GoPro attachment, so when it got windy it would buffet the clip and whenever you'd move, the screen would go the same direction...so that sucks.

JB, the clips you'll get with this drone should be awesome! Can't wait to see those!

Wardy flying up above a nearby park.
Click the settings to make sure you are in 1080p.
THis was his first flight and he was a little nervous.

That thing is amazing. Steady hand I would have to say for the first flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Just wow. I showed the video to my son and he is in awe. This thing at events is going to get some really cool videos.

Just curious is it loud?

Wow. Just wow. I showed the video to my son and he is in awe. This thing at events is going to get some really cool videos.

Just curious is it loud?

A little bit. Sounds like whirling wind. Figure quieter weed eater.

My best friend got a drone for Christmas. I told him to get good at it because we're going to do a flyover of all 18 holes in the Spring.

Here is a screen shot I took from above where I work, looking towards downtown Great Bend, KS. Middle right, the road leading out of town, is running north.

Downtown%20Great%20Bend.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Back