I'd like to see 20+ guys this year

10 member teams would be awesome, we're gonna need more farm animal trophies!

The right date and course we should be able to get 20. Throw in a farm animal trophy and a possible #callout between dhartmann and Icey and you may need to limit the event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 + 1 man teams. Lol

I think RT needs to make some shirts

This is going to be an easy two-peat.

Lest we forget our Canadian brother @LeftySean , who has made the long drive down the past 3 years (I think?). I know some of us make a 6 (or more) hour hike, but his drive to Iowa puts that to shame. Hope he can make another Iowa trip.

You two been hitting the bottle a little hard?

It's January, and it's Iowa. They were probably watching some corn mash ferment, and overcome by the fumes.

Extreme clarity! Team Iowa ain't worried.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Extreme clarity! Team Iowa ain't worried.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Well, that's good, since we might be going to different team breakdowns, anyway. LOL

We could almost consider this our regional rivalry!

Sent from my phone cause it's awesome

We could almost consider this our regional rivalry!

Sent from my phone cause it's awesome
It has been for the past couple of years. Fun stuff for sure. Here's hoping we can draw a big crowd!

If Iowa would like to be one team, as to have their change to defend, and the rest would be another, I'll be happy to captain squad to take on the defending champs!!!

If Iowa would like to be one team, as to have their change to defend, and the rest would be another, I'll be happy to captain squad to take on the defending champs!!!

I SOOOOO want this to be a weekend I can make this!

I SOOOOO want this to be a weekend I can make this!

Hope you can make it! Here's what we know... October is too damn cold, even if the courses are wide open. Though, watching dhartmann attempt to swing a club, with 8 layers of clothing on, is also entertaining. August seemed to work out pretty well last summer. We can start strong-arming Rock and Wedge here in a few weeks, I think.

Hope you can make it! Here's what we know... October is too damn cold, even if the courses are wide open. Though, watching dhartmann attempt to swing a club, with 8 layers of clothing on, is also entertaining. August seemed to work out pretty well last summer. We can start strong-arming Rock and Wedge here in a few weeks, I think.

Yeah I think a July or August date would be perfect.

Yeah I think a July or August date would be perfect.
Have to agree there, August or July for me, too. August seems to usually be better for me, typically.

Has the location been decided? :)

As long as it isn't the same weekend as last year I'll be good to go!!!

Strong arm me all you want, but a lot of the planning involved requires knowledge of the THP calendar first, and I'm not sure we even knew the full calendar (at least the full summer calendar) until April last year. After some of the prior years, I don't think were going to try October anymore, unless its just a last minute kind of thing. But yea, those October's were brutal.

I'm not sure how I feel about this statement, what if Iowa wanted to adopt Nebraska? But no, I'm personally in favor of just doing random teams, especially if were going to try and do a ryder cup style format.

Has the location been decided? :)

No, but it has been discussed.

As long as it isn't the same weekend as last year I'll be good to go!!!

It should not be, because last year I skipped my city tourney to goto the Iowa outing, and I'd like to play in the city tourney this year, which is usually the first weekend in August.

~Rock

Back