I've been Rallo'd. Hard

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Today a box showed up and had an address of Iowa City. Interesting because I wasn't expecting anything and the only thing I purchased and was waiting for showed up a day earlier. I open the box and this is what was in there.
00943410ee7a2b9537d29b255ceac85e.jpg

I will cherish this gift and wear that hat with pride brother. We were lucky enough to share the moments of the Grandaddy together the entire time and I couldn't be more thankful to have shared it with you. I have no clue how you got my address haha but to whoever helped this out thank you too. Love live the mother effing grandaddy! Thanks again rallo.

#FYF

Rallo is one of a kind, and I will forever remember the moment he walked in to dinner late night one (not his fault for the only time hahahahaha) and popped off some Rallo #FYF stlye Humor, you looked at me knowing you were paired up ad said "Hell yes!".

Dude is a verb! After one event! More importantly, he is one hell of a genuine and fantastic person.

Awesome!

Complete awesomeness....love it!

Totally awesome!

Genuine is a great characteristic for Rallo, he's honest and his body language goes right with that flow in an awesome way, whether it's a shrug of the shoulders, a tilted head with an eyebrow raise or a deep breath, you knew and understood Rallo. I say that because as I'm in amazement during the event I can think back to seeing Rallo and he didn't even have to say anything for me to smile and know he was thinking the same thing. Good on you Rallo, Hawkeye that Buckeye! #FYF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice hat! Very awesome by Rallo, too!

Very nice!

#TeamRedemption lives on!

What an awesome gesture. THPers are something special.

Very solid gesture.

How can you not love this place?!?!

Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has awesomeness all over it. Very cool.

Great job Rallo! Just a reflection of what a great guy he is.

Pretty sweet, well done

How awesome is that. Well done indeed.

You guys are acting like this was a nice thing to do... the way I see it I just trolled a buckeye...

Thanks for making me understand what is important, phillyv... it's not about how you play, it's about sharing the experience with the thousands of THPers that wish they were you during this event. Hope to play with you again soon, brother.

Rallo is one of a kind, and I will forever remember the moment he walked in to dinner late night one (not his fault for the only time hahahahaha)

The way I see it... I was only late once by my own accord. The 2nd time was because I got a dirty room and I had to switch ( we only had a 15 min window... and I was drunk courtesy of rhi/jrod... then I still beat Velardo to the bus!)

The last time, for the final team dinner, I Wil take full credit for... although I feel I was a little confused by all of the Callaway swag...

You guys are acting like this was a nice thing to do... the way I see it I just trolled a buckeye...

We're all about that part too. :banana:

Very cool feature Rallo.

Sweet hat and an awesome gesture. Well done!!!

Very nice! Well done Rallo!

This kicks you right in the feels! I love this place.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back