#THPcallout Cpljohnst I am calling you out!

I'll have to flip a coin on this one! These are two of my favorite THPers I've met!

I'll take Barry and the under.

Ooh, this is a fun match! Met both at the original King in Orlando where Freddie put on a clinic the second day v. Finley. Barry played well that weekend too iirc...
What's the length of track you guys will be playing? I feel that might be the determining factor here.

Backing my captain on this one! Do work Panda!

How can I choose one of these guys over the other?!?! Freddie is my captain and Barry is a fellow Georgian who I have teed it up with on multiple occasions. Oh what to do?!?!?

Ok my parents and brother live in GA. Does that help?! Lol

Go get 'em Cap, I've got your back!

Panda call outs...what a way to end the year. #imapandafan

It makes it even harder!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jesus dude, pretend it's in the Twitter contest and go with it! Hahaha

I'm going with the Panda. He's a fierce competitor when it counts.

Always #SupportOurVeterans

sorry Freddie

Love both of these guys but I'm gonna go with Fairway Barry.

I think the Panda is out to make a point in 2016. Bamboo for everyone! our is it persimmon?

either way, Panda takes the match. But I have a feeling it won't be easy.

Oh my. Two good dudes but Barry has done a solid for my family in the past so that gives him the edge. #ImWithBarryButLikeFreddieToo

Freddie and I've never played match play against each other. This will be a blast. We've gotten in a couple of stroke play rounds together and we've always had a blast.

Shots fired.

Let's do this Barry!

This is a tough one, tho I gotta go with my #HandCrafted ProjectX shaft brother, the fairway finder, Barry.

Gotta go with pandaman! Should be a very fun match to follow!

I love the support we are both getting. Match play is a blast and Barry is as steady as they come. Should be a great day!

I love Freddie, but have yet to play a round with him. I was fortunate enough to play with Barry in Ocean City, and he's a great dude with a great game. Plus, he's a vet. I'll go with Barry, but no problem if Freddie wins. Should be a great match!

Panda you are a great man but i think im going to have to go with Barry for the win. :D

rumor has it Freddie can hang tough even when he does not have his "A" game. the friskypuppy is behind Freddie on this one!!!!

Love ya Freddie, but I'm taking my man Barry. #underdog_FTW

Freddie, you got this. Just play your game.

After much consideration and consternation I have decided to cast my lot with my Captain...go get him, Freddie!!! Sorry, Barry!!!

Back