New EVNROLL Gravity Grip

I've had my Evnroll w/ Gravity Grip for a month or so now and have only been able to putt indoors. One thing I've noticed about the Gravity Grip (mine anyway) is that it feels oily, and if my hands sweat at all it's very slick. When I'm done practicing, my hands still feel oily. It was almost like they put something on the grip to keep it fresh while the plastic was on it. Should I just clean it, if so with what? I don't wanna mess it up, even tho I will replace it with something else if it always feels like it does. Anyone else had this problem?
I had that problem with my stock grip on the ER2. Tried some Dawn and it didn’t go away. Ended up bugging me so much I put a SuperStroke on. Kind of a bummer as I would definitely like to try this Gravity version

I had that problem with my stock grip on the ER2. Tried some Dawn and it didn’t go away. Ended up bugging me so much I put a SuperStroke on. Kind of a bummer as I would definitely like to try this Gravity version

I've used it out on the course for about a month now and really haven't had any issues. I think just being out of the plastic and in the air has helped it a lot.

I did use dish soap on it a few times. It may have just been being inside with the heat on over the winter, but at first it was very slick and oily.

I must say I am really enjoying the putter!!

Just sent mine back for the same reason. I was wondering if I gave up on it too soon, but reading your post makes me think maybe not. It's a shame, I like their putters and I did like the stability that grip provided, just not the slick feeling.

Now I'm really torn. Stopped by the local Golf Galaxy today and rolled a few with the gravity grip. Definitely felt the slickness but really liked the balance and shape of the grip. Anybody know of other manufacturers making something similarly shaped?

I just installed the Gravity grip on my new custom Spider X. Best grip ever! The shape and feel is the best yet even for my large hands. Would like a little bit larger size with same shape and proportions but I’m extremely happy with it! I’ve tried so many grips over the past 4 years and this one is just right!!! I played in a tournament yesterday and my distance control and line were on the money!!! So long Superstroke, Winn and Flat Cat...

I'm pondering an Evnroll ER2B or ER5B with the gravity grip but I'm hesitant about the grip due to the oily issues mentioned above.

Is this still an issue or has the problem been resolved ???

I'm pondering an Evnroll ER2B or ER5B with the gravity grip but I'm hesitant about the grip due to the oily issues mentioned above.

I've putted with my ER5 for almost 2 years. Love the gravity grip and I never noticed an oily issue. I just ordered a new gravity grip to put on my ER2 that i used previously. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. I'll see if the new grip has the issue.

I just got one and had no oil issue

My new Gravity Grip arrived this morning. No noticeable offensive smell nor any oily residue. I have no complaints about my new grip.

My new Gravity Grip arrived this morning. No noticeable offensive smell nor any oily residue. I have no complaints about my new grip.

Thanks for the response.

Just put one on my Soft Milled HB 10.5c All In. Can’t wait to get it on the course.

1686755341060.png
My Putts Per Round since installing the Gravity Grip. This thing is the real deal! My putting average is down to under 30 for the first time ever.

View attachment 9186202
My Putts Per Round since installing the Gravity Grip. This thing is the real deal! My putting average is down to under 30 for the first time ever.

Think I might put that on my 10.5c as well. Actually no think or might but will next week.

Back