New EVNROLL Gravity Grip

FiveGs

Reaction score
Handicap
Just had this installed on my ER1.2, 34.5” with a 370g head. It changed the swingweight from E1 to D8. I believe the grip is 125g. It has a weighted rod that runs the entire length of the grip down the back. This helps with providing feedback to know where the putter face is during the stroke. It also helped me with lag putts by reducing the swingweight.
212dd83bace94e76319cb1b895895e2c.jpg
5b2326881dacfb287492f1295b9db381.jpg
d40043d2be516e6e21f64f926ca4c0fa.jpg
27963e93aceeb6cfa6a9f6f662d4df6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice look to the texture and shape. reminds me of the material in the winn grips.

Nice look to the texture and shape. reminds me of the material in the winn grips.

It is very similar.

Looks great! Did you get the grip shipped to you? I’ve got an ER-1 and the grip is almost 3 years old. I haven’t seen any Evnroll grips in stores and was wondering how you bought/installed the new one.

Looks great! Did you get the grip shipped to you? I’ve got an ER-1 and the grip is almost 3 years old. I haven’t seen any Evnroll grips in stores and was wondering how you bought/installed the new one.

I went to their HQ in Carlsbad where I bought my putter and bought it. Guerin himself installed it for me and he said I had bought the first non-tour issued grip. He said they are setting up their website to start selling them.

Does anybody have any updates on when the gravity grip will be available for purchase? They announced it a while ago and I haven’t been able to find anywhere to buy it online. Maybe they’ll announce something at the PGA Show.

Does anybody have any updates on when the gravity grip will be available for purchase? They announced it a while ago and I haven’t been able to find anywhere to buy it online. Maybe they’ll announce something at the PGA Show.

Don't know but I do like the Gravity Grip. Took a few days to grow accustomed to it but at 34.25 inches and 370g, it brought swingweight down to D8. I changed to left hand low, too, and both changes have helped distance control. Texture is excellent.

You can call Evnroll - it took a bit longer for the special order to arrive to get the grip.

I really wish they would have made the gravity grip look like their original color wise.

I seen something that said it would be available for purchase thru their website in February. Not sure of the actual day.

I just got mine and the jury is still out for me. It kind of reminds me of the Flat Cat grip. Definitely deeper than wide. I'm more of a oversize putter grip person but I'm going to give the Gravity Grip a chance.

I seen something that said it would be available for purchase thru their website in February. Not sure of the actual day.

I just got mine and the jury is still out for me. It kind of reminds me of the Flat Cat grip. Definitely deeper than wide. I'm more of a oversize putter grip person but I'm going to give the Gravity Grip a chance.

It took a couple of weeks for me to put with it on a daily basis, either inside or out, to see its advantages - I focused on keeping the back of the front wrist square through impact and that made a difference with GG.

Just got the gravity grip in, got the gray one, glad this was an option as the white would be harder to clean. It reminds be of a handle for a hammer, about the same size. The feel is different as well, not as soft squishy as a SuperStroke. Not as tacky as a Winn. My ER2 is getting a stability shaft put in right now so this won’t go on it until early next week. I can see how the depth of the grip would help keep the face square.

I have the ER2 putter and am trying to find the stock grip weight. The gravity grip comes in at 120g. The stock grip they sell comes in 117g or 62g. Anyone know which comes with the ER2? I'm guessing the 117g but want to confirm before I put the gravity in my cart.

I have the ER2 putter and am trying to find the stock grip weight. The gravity grip comes in at 120g. The stock grip they sell comes in 117g or 62g. Anyone know which comes with the ER2? I'm guessing the 117g but want to confirm before I put the gravity in my cart.

Call Evnoll, ask for Travis. I've called them a couple of times.

Any word on when these are due to come back in stock? Excited to give it a shot. I just got a P2 in that I've been wanting to throw on my ER2 but I might give this a chance first.

Any word on when these are due to come back in stock? Excited to give it a shot. I just got a P2 in that I've been wanting to throw on my ER2 but I might give this a chance first.

As per Evnroll (I messaged them on twitter), by the start of next month (hopefully).

I've had my Evnroll w/ Gravity Grip for a month or so now and have only been able to putt indoors. One thing I've noticed about the Gravity Grip (mine anyway) is that it feels oily, and if my hands sweat at all it's very slick. When I'm done practicing, my hands still feel oily. It was almost like they put something on the grip to keep it fresh while the plastic was on it. Should I just clean it, if so with what? I don't wanna mess it up, even tho I will replace it with something else if it always feels like it does. Anyone else had this problem?

I've had my Evnroll w/ Gravity Grip for a month or so now and have only been able to putt indoors. One thing I've noticed about the Gravity Grip (mine anyway) is that it feels oily, and if my hands sweat at all it's very slick. When I'm done practicing, my hands still feel oily. It was almost like they put something on the grip to keep it fresh while the plastic was on it. Should I just clean it, if so with what? I don't wanna mess it up, even tho I will replace it with something else if it always feels like it does. Anyone else had this problem?

possibly left over from the manufacturing process

bar of soap plus hot water plus brush

Just ordered a black and grey one - they're back in stock. The red/whites are still showing as out of stock. Funny, I signed up for an email alert but never received one - unless it went to spam.

My custom ER2.2
1f75c68dc96d392fead667cddf1e0309.jpg
fb0171763935565f43694cd49cfecce1.jpg

Great looking Putter!

I saw these for the first time at the PGA Superstore a couple of days ago and installed one on my O'Works Red Marxman. I'll get it on the course with golf planned each day Wednesday through Sunday and report back. So far on my basement putting green, this grip is super comfortable, and I'm making everything.:act-up:

Back