2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

No notification yet. Still thinking the best packages are being saved for last!

I was starting to worry, having not received a shipping notice. Good to hear it will continue tomorrow!

Well the next few days will be pretty fun as people start opening them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing I have the neighbor watching the mail. I don't need all these local THPers to be scouting my mailbox out.

Where do we get the shipping notification? the email we have with our name or a pm through THP?

Good thing I have the neighbor watching the mail. I don't need all these local THPers to be scouting my mailbox out.

Can you watch mine? Brought wife to hospital, may be here for awhile

Thanks Smallville your're always on top of it and answering questions! Seems almost every question I post about THP you are the first one to answer it, Thanks Man!!

No shipping notification received here yet, the last email I have is my order confirmation number so I will keep an eye out for it

Mine as well, but I have to wait for International shipping :(

I know that feeling Minty, it can be frustrating waiting for something to arrive over here when everyone else is posting pictures of what they have got, but that is certainly not the fault of GG at all, just the shipping across the water to us

I think JB said the rest of the tracking #'s will be out today before they all get shipped out.

I know that feeling Minty, it can be frustrating waiting for something to arrive over here when everyone else is posting pictures of what they have got, but that is certainly not the fault of GG at all, just the shipping across the water to us

Oh yeah, didn't mean to sound like I blame THP/GG at all - in fact think it's awesome they opened it up to International shipping at all :). Having spent 7 years living in the States, I know the speed of USPS international and the joys of UK customs (especially with a shaft in the box!).

Oh yeah, didn't mean to sound like I blame THP/GG at all - in fact think it's awesome they opened it up to International shipping at all :). Having spent 7 years living in the States, I know the speed of USPS international and the joys of UK customs (especially with a shaft in the box!).

No sweat. We hate that you guys have to wait so long.

No sweat. We hate that you guys have to wait so long.

Tell me about it....one day I will fly over and collect it personally.....when I win the lottery!!!! :alien:

No shipping notification received here yet, the last email I have is my order confirmation number so I will keep an eye out for it

Quoting myself here with an update - had an email at 14:24 with my shipping notification :D

Ugh, waiting impatiently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Confirmation received. I can't wait to receive my grab bag

Woohoo got my confirmation!

Confirmation received about an hour ago! :banana:

Got my confirmation this morning too. Can't wait to see what's inside! Now the question is if USPS can get it across the country before New Years. Anyone know if they deliver mail on the 31st still?

Got my confirmation this morning too. Can't wait to see what's inside! Now the question is if USPS can get it across the country before New Years. Anyone know if they deliver mail on the 31st still?
I am in the same boat. I wouldnt expect it until the 2nd I would assume

No confirmation yet:disapointed:

I got my confirmation this morning. I can't wait to see what everyone gets.

I know there is a ton of excitement for these, as I know I am anxiously awaiting mine to show up soon.

However, the past 5 pages have been constant updates of shipment notification, etc.

With folks starting to receive their Grab Bags today/tomorrow, lets keep this one focused to the people opening their bags and sharing the awesomeness that they are getting, that way potential videos/pics/trade requests dont get lost in the shuffle of shipment updates.

Back