White Belts - Are they Officially Done?

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
I am not seeing many anymore being worn on the PGA Tour. Is anyone still rocking the white belt or have you taken it out of your rotation as well?

I still wear it with the white shoes quite often.

Ha ha ha...I finally evolve to wear white belts and now they go out of style. I'm still wearing mine.

I still wear them. Still see a lot at golf stores up here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still rock the white on occasion with white shoes but probably not as frequently anymore.

I wear white shoes most of the time so I usually have the white belt too. I've never been known as a fashion icon so I don't mind.

I don’t have one, just never got around to it. Have about every other color, including a bright yellow one.

I love my grey belt but will occasionally still rock the white.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I still wear mine at times.

Sure do with 1 my Betti buckles

I haven’t broken out the white belt in a while but it used to be in heavy rotation.

I was at TPC Boston yesterday and there were guys wearing white belts. If you like it, wear it, if not don't.

I still wear one occasionally, but stick to black and gray for the most part.

Haven’t they always been done?

Still wear mine with the THP buckle when wearing white shoes.

I’ve retired mine at this point. Only wear it if I wear the white shorts.

I am not seeing many anymore being worn on the PGA Tour. Is anyone still rocking the white belt or have you taken it out of your rotation as well?

Finau, Koepka and Matsuyama all wearing one today (just from those shown in the last couple of minutes).

I’ve never owned one. I was told you must have a waist size of 32” or less to wear them, and I don’t meet that requirement.

I have one but barely wear it.

I’ve never owned one. I was told you must have a waist size of 32” or less to wear them, and I don’t meet that requirement.

I've heard being under 36 and/or under 36" waist so I'm barely safe on the latter.

White belt with white pants/shorts, occasionally with pink depending on shirt

I still wear one, though I've been opting for darker trousers more frequently, so a brown or black belt has made a more frequent appearance. I saw someone the other day rocking a white belt with a waist that was...we'll say notably larger than his chest...and I realized that the white belt definitely has its fashion limits.

I've never owned a white belt, didn't want to draw any attention to my increasing waist line:act-up:

I still wear mine and see them on the courses I play.

I still wear my white belt each week.

Back