THP Custom NexBelt - Coming Soon

Black, white or gray strap. The carbon fiber style is really cool. I have the white and black from Black Clover and love them both. The white does get dirty though and my jeans have bled onto it in spots so if that's a worry I'd stick with black or gray.

If you're laser etching, the ! and then The Hackers Paradise under that or just a nice big ! will work as well.

I do enjoy the Black Clover style where it has the carbon fiber inlay and then a metal Clover in the middle. No idea on the logistics with NexBelt though. Never had to go through all that with them

So much this. I could wear something like that to work. I would like very much that Mr JB and Mrs GolferGal.....

Awesome stuff really enjoy the NextBelt design and dig that etching will be used over color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah!

Time to add to my THP belt collection.

Never used a Nexbelt until my Hideaway one. Now I have 2 and will be adding this when it comes out for sure. White strap would be cool, but I'll get whatever it comes in.

I am all for laser etching but having the THP logo in color would be cool. After all it is a THP custom belt. Could we swing options on the color of the straps? I am good with what ever comes out, I wont miss this belt sale!

Like this one?

buckle.jpg

I don't own a NexBelt but this sounds like a great place to start. Loved the look of the Hideaway belts that Team Redemption received, so I will definitely be in on a THP version.

This is amazing news!

This much more up my alley than the last set of belts. Pretty excited about this.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not sure how i missed this thread for more than an hour, but wow.... patiently awaiting further details.... Very jealous of the cool Hideaway belts the Granddaddy participants received.

Big Nexbelt fan (have 4 of them including the Odyssey belt from last years Team Callaway), will be looking forward to when these come on sale.

Personally, I would like something clean on the buckle, stainless or some other solid color then we can play with the strap for color.

Like this one?

buckle.jpg

When and where was that one available?!?!?!?!?! That looks amazing! So much want! And now my list of THP items I want to track down has gone up!

This is right up my alley. Can see this being a purchase for sure!

Very cool. I need a nice belt and this will be something I will try my darndest to get in on.

When and where was that one available?!?!?!?!?! That looks amazing! So much want! And now my list of THP items I want to track down has gone up!

That was made personally for us by Bob Bettinardi. War Eagle deserved it more than we did.

UPDATE

Here are the details guys. At least the ones I can share right now.

We will be doing a pre-order of sorts.

Those that have not had a NexBelt before, you do not need to worry about sizing as its trim to fit and it works so well. Up to size 44 I believe.
The first belt will be black leather strap and metal buckle with etched THP Logo and The Hackers Paradise written or THP Golf written.

The cost will be $70, but AC discount will bring it down to $56.
The pre-order will be $30 up front in a non-refundable deposit and then the remainder when the belts arrive. You will see mockups completely before pre-ordering begins.

And we will only be ordering for how many people signup ahead of time.
These buckles are the golf editions, that flip open to reveal a ball marker on the inside.

This is awesome! can I reserve mine now so I dont miss this one?

Wonderful news! Looking forward to adding one to my collection!

UPDATE

Here are the details guys. At least the ones I can share right now.

We will be doing a pre-order of sorts.

Those that have not had a NexBelt before, you do not need to worry about sizing as its trim to fit and it works so well. Up to size 44 I believe.
The first belt will be black leather strap and metal buckle with etched THP Logo and The Hackers Paradise written or THP Golf written.

The cost will be $70, but AC discount will bring it down to $56.
The pre-order will be $30 up front in a non-refundable deposit and then the remainder when the belts arrive. You will see mockups completely before pre-ordering begins.

And we will only be ordering for how many people signup ahead of time.
These buckles are the golf editions, that flip open to reveal a ball marker on the inside.

I'm in.

Can't wait.

Wow those sound incredible and I don't have a nexbelt.

Oh hell to the yes. #AllIn

Awesome and a good price

I do not have the pleasure of owning a Nexbelt, but this might be my way to start. Checking them out now.

And people will be able to order as many as they want.
Not sure if anybody would want more than 1, but they will have the ability.

Back