Horsing around, how far have you tee'd off with a putter?

MichiganGripRip

Allegedly
Reaction score
Handicap
Not that I go recommending this, nor did I use an expensive putter, but a few buddies and I were out at the range and decided to see how far we
could drive a ball with a putter. I've got an old brassmaster that I keep in the car for playing putt putt (rubber sticks are the worst).
We all decided to take a couple swings, unsurprisingly the majority were not straight, surprisingly we were getting about 140-160 yards.
Lemme know if you guys have done this!

Haha... @thecrest4 @moosejaa @scrapiron47
Prettt sure I stuck the green from 160 out on a par 3 before.
219f73057434882f2876225725dfcbcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I snag a new putter anytime soon I'd be tempted to swing my Z4 at one, might have a decent flight with all that weight.

No. I respect my putter more than this lol

After seeing Jamie Sadlowski hit his 300+ I figure there's no point even trying.

I never tee off with a putter but I do use one in a bunker from time to time with great results.

No. I respect my putter more than this lol

I'd never do it with the putter in my bag. But the old ones I've picked up from estate sales and such, I'll give'r a go.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haha... @thecrest4 @moosejaa @scrapiron47
Prettt sure I stuck the green from 160 out on a par 3 before.
219f73057434882f2876225725dfcbcc.jpg

Hahahaha TRUTH!!!!

130 yds, straight downhill (like an 80 yard drop or so).

We would do it every time we played with my grandparents. Cannot say I made good contact a single time.

Sorry, disrespectful to the game.

Sorry, disrespectful to the game.
I think there is a time and a place. At a range or if you have an office outing with a quirky competition I think it's fine. During any kind of league or competitive event, nah.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back