The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want the Nexbelt thread to go OT, so I'll put this here.

Our Canadian dollar sucks and it seriously cripples so many aspects of our lives. Bah!

No kidding. Was hoping to get into North Dakota/Minnesota for a weekend.... no chance of that happening with the way the dollar is currently.

Inlaw update - apparently it was food poisoning... It's made its way to me, our foreign exchange daughter, and my mother in law.

Inlaw update - apparently it was food poisoning... It's made its way to me, our foreign exchange daughter, and my mother in law.

That's no bueno. Been there, done that and got the t-shirt. Hoping for a speedy recovery for all.

Ordered some packages that were supposed to be delivered last week, finally got ahold of the shipper and it looks like they were delivered and then stolen from my front porch!

I hate that, I have had that happen.
Ordered some packages that were supposed to be delivered last week, finally got ahold of the shipper and it looks like they were delivered and then stolen from my front porch!

Our Canadian dollar sucks and it seriously cripples so many aspects of our lives. Bah!

Lol, I didn't even think of that, that's 1 expensive belt i signed up for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with the bad exchange, it is cheaper than the Black Clover belt I bought in the states 2 years ago.

A belt and a THP Grab Bag, and the amount paid in exchange would buy me a set of grips lol. It will be worth it, but I cringe every time I see something I want to buy in USD now.

well USPS your getting closer, not instead of 3 packages in limbo out of the 6, at least 5 of them have been delivered are out to be delivered....leaves just 1 that has 0 update at all

Even with the bad exchange, it is cheaper than the Black Clover belt I bought in the states 2 years ago.

A belt and a THP Grab Bag, and the amount paid in exchange would buy me a set of grips lol. It will be worth it, but I cringe every time I see something I want to buy in USD now.

How does the Canadian dollar compare to the US dollar? I'm assuming from your "rants" it's not dollar for dollar.

How does the Canadian dollar compare to the US dollar? I'm assuming from your "rants" it's not dollar for dollar.
About 30% less or more after the bank fees.

Yeah, this is what xe.com is saying:
e8c988e17f88f203ab2dc4e33bb00cce.jpg

About 30% less or more after the bank fees.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Everyone that has to have a car before 2016 hits and they wait till the last 2 days of the year.

Everyone that has to have a car before 2016 hits and they wait till the last 2 days of the year.

Should make for a new commission check though, right? At least they're not waiting until 5 tomorrow night.

95°F, 60° humidity, ongoing brownouts.

Córdoba, Argentina.
Luckily, we have a small pool in the back yard that I have shaded with a mesh tarpaulin.

Where is this?

I know the hurt you guys are going through, mine is even worse. I only get .67usc for every $1. I look at so many things on ebay but then work out the exchange and postage and just give up.

Duct tape must've let go on the de-icing system on this Allegiant flight.. You have to be out of your mind if you trust these people with your safety

http://www.wday.com/news/3913589-ov...ge-travel-plans-after-emergency-landing-fargo

In the report, they also say the airline claimed it never declared an emergency, yet the tower was operating as such and has the audio to back it up... So it wasn't an emergency, but they flew another 400 miles to a different airport...

Just for fun i looked up the record of this airplane, it was built in 1997 and has had 9 different airlines operate it in that time frame. No thank you.

Stained my back this morning while doing yoga of all things. I guess I just moved wrong at some point, but the discomfort has moved into the upper part of my left leg. I made it through the work day, but now I am just laid up in the bed. I hope that it is just one of those "you are getting old" type injuries and will heal quickly.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Duct tape must've let go on the de-icing system on this Allegiant flight.. You have to be out of your mind if you trust these people with your safety

http://www.wday.com/news/3913589-ov...ge-travel-plans-after-emergency-landing-fargo

In the report, they also say the airline claimed it never declared an emergency, yet the tower was operating as such and has the audio to back it up... So it wasn't an emergency, but they flew another 400 miles to a different airport...

Just for fun i looked up the record of this airplane, it was built in 1997 and has had 9 different airlines operate it in that time frame. No thank you.

NO way in hell I ever fly with them.

Stained my back this morning while doing yoga of all things. I guess I just moved wrong at some point, but the discomfort has moved into the upper part of my left leg. I made it through the work day, but now I am just laid up in the bed. I hope that it is just one of those "you are getting old" type injuries and will heal quickly.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That sounds like my issue from a couple weeks back. Maybe a sciatica pinch. It was fine in a couple days.

Looks like it's going to be a 27 hour shift today. I might die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back