The Evolution Of The THP Tour Van

Wow, full on motor home back in the day, that had to have been a monster to drive! Swapping to the current van must have sort of felt like going from driving a semi to driving a Fiesta! ha

Can't wait to see the new look!

I remember a certain lab that liked napping in the tour van.

I bet she would like the bigger one more.

she absolutely would. As long as her parents are footing the bill for it.

I vote Orange!!!

Red, Yellow, and Black: Bridgestone style!

Bring back the old van!

I'm trying to lock that one down. May need something to live in should we go the route of building over buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to lock that one down. May need something to live in should we go the route of building over buying.

Its going to be gone soon, so you better act fast.

Excited to see what next year's van looks like, but I'll miss the blue. That was one of my favorite designs.

Build to your specs for sure, you'll get more energy efficient than most places you can buy. Also, you'd get a heck of an RV to tour around in while it's being built.

Also, you look like you could make a solid Uncle Eddie...

Build to your specs for sure, you'll get more energy efficient than most places you can buy. Also, you'd get a heck of an RV to tour around in while it's being built.

Also, you look like you could make a solid Uncle Eddie...

Just missing the metal plate.

Talked to the wife about this a bit. Now to see how serious she is about moving to the FL.

Just missing the metal plate.

Talked to the wife about this a bit. Now to see how serious she is about moving to the FL.

Sounds like a mini vacation to check out things is in order...

Sounds like a mini vacation to check out things is in order...

Leaving in 7 hrs for Disney. Now to take a trip across the other side of the state.

I was just going through all of the pictures and it was reminding me of all of the different looks the THP Tour Van has had. 2016 is almost here.

Interior of Current Van
four-winds-ventura-class-b-motorhome-1.jpg

????

I've never seen the van before but I would have figured the inside was just full of clubs...boy am I WRONG!!

Leaving in 7 hrs for Disney. Now to take a trip across the other side of the state.

I've seen the wait times over there, you could drop the family off and go check it out, and they might still not be on their ride..

Whatever colour it ends up it will look pretty smart

I still think one of the best tour van videos was the time lapse you did for the wrapping of I think the first design?

Man the inside of the sprinter looks awesome! Never imagined it looking like that. Do you guys miss the large RV? I'm sure the sprinter is more gas friendly for travel

Back