The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

I enjoyed following along with this years thread so can't wait to follow along again next year

This one is high on the wnat in list. Can't wait to see more details.

Fantastic! Hands down my favorite event from last year(minus the Grandaddy of course).

I think Don from PX just got chills.

how I envision the event would end with me and don :friends:

how don knows it will end :loser:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this was probably the coolest, most unique experience THP had in 2015. Glad it's back for more in 2016. Since I'm home today I think I'm going to read the live thread just to remember how much fun the guys had at this event.

This event was great last year, MO doubt they'll knock it out of the park again for 9 lucky THPers

Yes! My biggest regret of the year was having to back out of this one. Pumped to see its coming back!

Terrific news. This was a big hit last year. Looking forward to more deets.

JM

What a fun event to follow along with in 2015. Improvements will be tough to come by.

Awesome! My (non-custom) Projext X Handcrafted LZ60 is by far the best shaft I have come across. I can't imagine having it personally tweaked to your exact needs!

I think this was probably the coolest, most unique experience THP had in 2015. Glad it's back for more in 2016. Since I'm home today I think I'm going to read the live thread just to remember how much fun the guys had at this event.

I read it this morning and it was awesome.

This is going to be exciting

Coming from someone who knows...don't sleep on this one folks! Amazing people, amazing experience, and it's in San freaking Diego so the weather is flawless!

4e0473008654c2c9cf1188e1bfbaa07c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This one was a blast to follow! I couldn't imagine what excitement that being part of it would entail!

Very cool! Definitely one of the best events to follow in 2015. Looked like an absolute blast!

This sounds really really cool! Look forward to details.

yeahhhhhh, might have to start saving up for the flight now...... can I please finish OAK city and be an air traffic controller for free flights for these kind of events now please? this seems awesome and so happy I found THP for events like this!

This was a unique and amazing Event, so cool to see folks making their own shaft custom designed to fit their swing.

The 2015 event was so good - I cannot wait to see what 2016 brings!

Still have not gotten a good photo of the shaft, but dang, it sure looks good! Plays pretty well, too - #HandCraftedCrush!

So awesome this one is coming back. What a unique amazing experience.

This is fantastic to hear. This was such a great event to follow last year.
Can't wait to hear what Project X has lined up for THP this year.

Great to see this returning again for 2016. #ChangeTheGame doesnt even begin to describe what is being brought to us for the New Year.

So cool this is coming back, it was amazing to watch the journey from this year's trip, such a cool access and experience all around!

Back