Houston Area THP group

Did you invite any of the Houston group to play today? Looks like a pretty nice course on a nice day. Have fun out there.
6e181dd9d4a62e988897b6baf5291ec5.jpg

3f72811194d563c68d87686c77cac012.jpg

4c3e921b6db39a736b3177412db0670d.jpg

High Meadow Ranch...Magnolia.

Got two spots open at Pine Dunes if anyone is interested. Will be playing 36 Friday am/pm, staying overnight, and playing 36 saturday.

Would love to come over Saturday and play, but it's a Christmas weekend with some family this weekend. Hope you love, its such a great course.
Got two spots open at Pine Dunes if anyone is interested. Will be playing 36 Friday am/pm, staying overnight, and playing 36 saturday.

Still got some room for a couple guys tomorrow, staying, playing Saturday. Had two late minute cancel.

Hello all, I am new to THP, been lurking for a day or two. Would love to get involved and play with you guys if you ever need one more.

Happy New Year!

Hello all, I am new to THP, been lurking for a day or two. Would love to get involved and play with you guys if you ever need one more.

Happy New Year!

Welcome to THP! Honestly, we had a pretty stagnant 2015, but I think that will definitely change in 2016 now that a lot of us are closer together, geographically. Before, we had people coming in from The Woodlands and Bay City to tee it up, which was kind of a pain. Should be much easier to get out in 2016 (hopefully)!

Welcome to THP and like Jank said 2016 will be different. I'm taking it upon myself to try and schedule at least one outing a month. It will vary at different courses and will post in here to gauge interest.

Always open to getting a group out at Riverbend.

I'm new here, and keep seeing these regional rivalry threads... I haven't seen one for our area. Is there one that I missed? I think it would be fun to get out and meet some people.

I'm new here, and keep seeing these regional rivalry threads... I haven't seen one for our area. Is there one that I missed? I think it would be fun to get out and meet some people.

Lots of great THP Events this year, but Regional Rivalry is limited to 3 stops and none of them are in Texas I am sorry to say.
Unfortunately with the prize available to the MVP, we simply cannot do an unlimited amount of them, considering they are getting an all expenses paid trip and such.

Happy New Year!

Welcome to THP.....as Jank and MikeG said.....I really want to try and get a least a once a month outing of the Houston guys.....what part of town are you in?

All the RR events have been set. Texas was not in the rotation this year, but if we keep up our forum activity & if RR makes a return in 2017 we can be on the list to have one. In the mean time I am making it a goal in 2016 to get the Houston THPers golfing more often. I know we all have varying schedules and budgets, but outings will be organized and will be up to you to decide if you can play or not.

Starting in January I will have off every other Friday and will do the majority of my golfing then, but that doesn't mean I will not golf on the weekend. I'll say this for me, Sunday's are better than Saturdays to golf & typically I like to golf in the afternoon versus in the morning given my family commitments.

I will keep the thread rolling and post when an outing is being put together & I hope others take the lead in scheduling outings so it's not all on me. I'm looking forward to getting out and golfing with the Houston crew more often.

All the RR events have been set. Texas was not in the rotation this year, but if we keep up our forum activity & if RR makes a return in 2017 we can be on the list to have one. In the mean time I am making it a goal in 2016 to get the Houston THPers golfing more often. I know we all have varying schedules and budgets, but outings will be organized and will be up to you to decide if you can play or not.

Starting in January I will have off every other Friday and will do the majority of my golfing then, but that doesn't mean I will not golf on the weekend. I'll say this for me, Sunday's are better than Saturdays to golf & typically I like to golf in the afternoon versus in the morning given my family commitments.

I will keep the thread rolling and post when an outing is being put together & I hope others take the lead in scheduling outings so it's not all on me. I'm looking forward to getting out and golfing with the Houston crew more often.

which Friday will you be off?

I have every other Friday off too.....my first Friday off in 2016 will be January 8th...would be cool if our Fridays off synced up for golf.

which Friday will you be off?

I have every other Friday off too.....my first Friday off in 2016 will be January 8th...would be cool if our Fridays off synced up for golf.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! the 8th is mine also and rotates from there.

Welcome to THP.....as Jank and MikeG said.....I really want to try and get a least a once a month outing of the Houston guys.....what part of town are you in?

I'm near lake Houston like atascosita area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm near lake Houston like atascosita area

Thats cool, I am in Missouri City...but we have guys all over the area. We will try and get something set up soon!

Thats cool, I am in Missouri City...but we have guys all over the area. We will try and get something set up soon!

That sounds great! Can't wait!

Alright boys, its time to kick off 2016! I'm golfing somewhere this Friday and would like to do it with some THPers. I plan on teeing off in the morning sometime and I hope that works out for you guys. Let me know who is interested and I will get a tee time set up. Looking forward to seeing our Houston crew more active and getting together on a regular basis.

Alright boys, its time to kick off 2016! I'm golfing somewhere this Friday and would like to do it with some THPers. I plan on teeing off in the morning sometime and I hope that works out for you guys. Let me know who is interested and I will get a tee time set up. Looking forward to seeing our Houston crew more active and getting together on a regular basis.

I would love to, but can really only do the weekends for the moment. Anyone interested in playing on Sunday?

If only you lived closer............*sigh*

I would love to, but can really only do the weekends for the moment. Anyone interested in playing on Sunday?

I can do Sunday, but has to be around a noon tee time or so.

Houston Area THP group

I can do Sunday, but has to be around a noon tee time or so.

That would work for me. Anyone else?

Back