The 2018 Ryder Cup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Keegan for the the last spot?:alien:

Oh man, the media would collectively go “Uhh... da fu.... you know what, whatever”

If the Euros are smart, they distance proof this thing, which we know they will.
That accuracy makes a lot of sense, but it would never happen.
Tony has played great golf, despite zero wins in the 24 month period.

The people have spoken. AK.

7d23972486a38d646973b604e880e576.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm voting for Patton Kizzire! 2 wins this season and made the tour championship field. Wonder if we can start a movement to make it happen before the announcement haha

I'm voting for Patton Kizzire! 2 wins this season and made the tour championship field. Wonder if we can start a movement to make it happen before the announcement haha
You had a typo you meant Aaron Wise

6 PM announcement.

If the Euros are smart, they distance proof this thing, which we know they will.
That accuracy makes a lot of sense, but it would never happen.
Tony has played great golf, despite zero wins in the 24 month period.

Oh man, set that place like colonial or Riviera in the US might only win five points all week

Finau is the final pick, confirmed via Social Media.

41482797_10155830888586676_1851153865471164416_n.jpg

finau!!!

On paper that team is freaking loaded.

Great timing for Justin Rose to take over the number one spot in the world rankings. Him and Rory should be good leaders for team Europe!

#FiberLaunch

So glad Tony got in. He is really fun to watch and I bet he will be deadly with his game. Team is stacked.

I'm happy with the picks, looks like a solid team to me...

Sure am glad we added that late 4th pick so whoever won the BMW could get in. If only that person had a good Ryder cup record too, that would make the pick so much easier...

I’m sorry, I don’t understand the obsession with Finau getting the final pick. He’s a great guy, and I’m a fan of his, but zero wins shouldn’t land you in the tour championship or the Ryder cup.

Sure am glad we added that late 4th pick so whoever won the BMW could get in. If only that person had a good Ryder cup record too, that would make the pick so much easier...

I’m sorry, I don’t understand the obsession with Finau getting the final pick. He’s a great guy, and I’m a fan of his, but zero wins shouldn’t land you in the tour championship or the Ryder cup.

He makes birdies. Tons of birdies. It’s match play.

Tony! Yes! Well deserved. I'm so happy for this dude!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

He makes birdies. Tons of birdies. It’s match play.

I hope it won’t matter, but there’s something to be said about behavior under pressure.

I realize guys like Rickie Fowler are in the same boat (qualifying without winning) and I kinda put Finau in the same class. Super great guys, good golfers, but they can’t step on a guys throat on Sundays and get the W’s. Rickie’s Ryder cup record kind of reflects this.

Well at least Jimbo got that pick right. Xander being left out for Phil was his only crime.

Thats a fear.

Having watched most their team all season, they can miss a fairway just as easily. They’ll be probably 15-20yds max though, and the greens slightly slower

I'm glad Finau made it.

Happy for Tony, sucks for Xander because he should be there and Phil at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back