Odyssey Putters Thread

Pickup up with my dad for him an Odyssey Works 2 ball fang tank with a super stroke 3.0 Plus XL Counterbalanced Grip it feels so nice. I'm kind of considering if I should pick one up like it for myself.

Here's my newest addion. More than likely I'll remove the ss 2.0 and install an iomic
f4f01df4e1a3f85e849dd67e89d54e43.jpg
7d72120374203866b677acde8eb493c9.jpg
c24aa1259d61fe368e0e9da10c8b37b6.jpg
dd0e3bfd6fd91d1d2e336b20f99f604d.jpg

Very soft feel off the face as you would expect from white hot insert but the roll is quicker than I remember
Man that insert looks so cool!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Pickup up with my dad for him an Odyssey Works 2 ball fang tank with a super stroke 3.0 Plus XL Counterbalanced Grip it feels so nice. I'm kind of considering if I should pick one up like it for myself.

Was just rolling my my 2 ball Fang some more indoors tonight. Really feels great. And, thanks to a tip in this thread I can now scoop the ball up too instead of bending down to get it (use top of putter instead of back), which had been my only gripe so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't decide which 330m I want to get. Go old-school and get protype #7, MXM or Tank Cruiser. Any one roll all 3?

Depends on what you want to feel or used to at impact. I own all three and my favorite is the MXM, but if the #5/330M head shape is what you like, Big T #5 or Milled collection 6M are the best out here right now IMO

haha, too bad this recommendation didn't happen while I was trying to sell my Big-T #5 before. Worked out in the end though trading it. The #7ch is perfection to me.
Yeah, I'm loving my big T 5, so worked out for both of us. I keep rotating through Works TC 7, TC 1w, and big T 5, and they are all so dang good.

Yeah, I'm loving my big T 5, so worked out for both of us. I keep rotating through Works TC 7, TC 1w, and big T 5, and they are all so dang good.
Rolled the Big T for a minute the other day, and wasnt instantly in love with it (as I typically love larger putters), but the weighting was very very nice, and I can see why so many like this style.

Depends on what you want to feel or used to at impact. I own all three and my favorite is the MXM, but if the #5/330M head shape is what you like, Big T #5 or Milled collection 6M are the best out here right now IMO

Yeah I had the 6M. No sight lines didn't work for me. Thinking MXM or Tank Cruiser could be the way to go with the 330m. But Could tinker with a ProType 7 as well. Man, so many options in that head shape with different inserts. I do love the adjustability of the the tank Crusier and the MXM.

I actually briefly rolled the big T #5. It wasn't bad at all but wasn't the 330m. But a close 2nd for sure

Rolled the Big T for a minute the other day, and wasnt instantly in love with it (as I typically love larger putters), but the weighting was very very nice, and I can see why so many like this style.
Was it the #5? Maybe the vline is more your style

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Was it the #5? Maybe the vline is more your style

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It was the Big T Blade.

If only you knew someone with a Big-T V-Line who was a Beags fan.

If only you knew someone with a Big-T V-Line who was a Beags fan.
Hah, if only...

After rolling that VLine, I can say now, I honestly can see what you have been saying for some time now. That VLine is a solid setup, and a really really great design.

Frames the ball well, has the weighting that I like, and is a larger putter head (which I am a fan of). Just a great, thought out design.

Dangit Kang. Just looked up the White Hot Rx on Rakuten and I've gotta find one at 35" with the best exchange rate. That thing looks awesome!

Dangit Kang. Just looked up the White Hot Rx on Rakuten and I've gotta find one at 35" with the best exchange rate. That thing looks awesome!
Dude it's really cheap right now. Best on ebay is like 290, rakuten is only 154 last I saw

I have to be another to blame Kang. Now I'm looking on rakuren and they have my #9 white hot rx in 34". So much want.

Because of you I already bought one Jdm putter I do t need more but the want is strong.
You can blame me again after. When you drain putts with it I'll take the credit as well ;)

You can blame me again after. When you drain putts with it I'll take the credit as well ;)
I will blame you for every putt I hole Kang. You are a good guy and I won't easily forget that, even if my bank account disagrees.

Odyssey Putters Thread

I saw the white hot rx online yesterday and I wish I wouldn't have.
How does it work when you buy off rakuten? Is their extra costs after the purchase?

Dude it's really cheap right now. Best on ebay is like 290, rakuten is only 154 last I saw

Do you get a commission from Rakuten? Now you've got me looking at a Vline fang white hot RX, only $144.38.

Thanks to Kang (KC720) white hot RX will be here later this week. Already have some experience with it so can't wait for to get another round in with one

Thanks to Kang (KC720) white hot RX will be here later this week. Already have some experience with it so can't wait for to get another round in with one

And thanks to you I'll have the #7

I love my V-Line Works, but one thing that bugs me is that the satin finish on the top line seems to scratch easy.

I was thinking about trying to remove the rest of the satin finish on the top line with a Scotchbrite pad, but I'm afraid I'll just mess it up worse.

Dreamt of the 330m. I'm kind of sickened by that? It's getting out of hand

Do you get a commission from Rakuten? Now you've got me looking at a Vline fang white hot RX, only $144.38.
There's some good ones on there!!!

Back