The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pulling for Seattle just to make sure there isn't another playoff game in Minnesota. I'm miserable just looking at this.

That's no reason to root for the seachickens. This is football weather!

I agree somewhat. But who do you bring in? I don't see anyone coming and restoring order to that team. You'd have to go in and clean house and make it a point to not bring players like they have for years into the locker room. It's cancerous to the team. I also think that these teams place to much blame on the coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumor is their DC would get bumped up if Lewis gets the boot.

That's no reason to root for the seachickens. This is football weather!
I don't believe that is actually living weather.

The all look like they are puffing on one of Jeds vape contraptions.

Good lord. Unreal

Hope they have a backup punter!

Rumor is their DC would get bumped up if Lewis gets the boot.

So that would change the locker room presence? Seems like they would be having the same personal problems.

So that would change the locker room presence? Seems like they would be having the same personal problems.

Yeah it likely wouldn't change a damn thing.

Vikings had the ball almost literally the entire first quarter haha. Pretty typical Seattle start to look awful but hold the other team to 3 or 6

It was a good read. And let me start by saying I'm a Steelers fan, so yes the collapse helped us advance. But I'm also a football fan and what I always have a hard time with is the coach getting blamed for the lack of wins with mediocre teams. Yes Marvin Lewis has been there a long time. But if I remember correctly there really wasn't much of a team when he got there. 13 years is crazy long in today's NFL for a coach, so maybe it is time for him to go. My complaint is more on the coaches that get 3-5(sometimes less) to build a winning team that wasn't winning(that's why they are looking for a coach)

As for the discipline complaint, these guys are all 20-30 year olds that have been playing football all their lives, and they still have no discipline? How is a coach going to change that? Obviously the coaches hands are somewhat tied if the franchise doesn't want to have his back. They have money invested in these players, so to bench or cut them would be a loss of money for them.

You waste all your timeouts too? Good lord

Great play by Earl Thomas

And that's what the cold does

Bevell is the worst. Atrocious play calling. If you go for it you don't throw a 7 yard pass play when you need 13

It was a good read. And let me start by saying I'm a Steelers fan, so yes the collapse helped us advance. But I'm also a football fan and what I always have a hard time with is the coach getting blamed for the lack of wins with mediocre teams. Yes Marvin Lewis has been there a long time. But if I remember correctly there really wasn't much of a team when he got there. 13 years is crazy long in today's NFL for a coach, so maybe it is time for him to go. My complaint is more on the coaches that get 3-5(sometimes less) to build a winning team that wasn't winning(that's why they are looking for a coach)

As for the discipline complaint, these guys are all 20-30 year olds that have been playing football all their lives, and they still have no discipline? How is a coach going to change that? Obviously the coaches hands are somewhat tied if the franchise doesn't want to have his back. They have money invested in these players, so to bench or cut them would be a loss of money for them.

I completely agree and I was thinking you were a Bengals fan for a second, haha. For the knuckleheads, the only real course of action is to cut them, but as you already mentioned they'd be taking a cap hit if they went that route. I believe a coach can only do so much anyway, and in this case I don't think it's a case of a lack of leadership. There are some players who just lack discipline even if they have tremendous physical tools. Ultimately though, if Lewis does get the boot there's no doubt the players conduct will be mentioned by some as part of the reason.

Were the Seahawks going into the wind when they passed on that FG?

I completely agree and I was thinking you were a Bengals fan for a second, haha. For the knuckleheads, the only real course of action is to cut them, but as you already mentioned they'd be taking a cap hit if they went that route. I believe a coach can only do so much anyway, and in this case I don't think it's a case of a lack of leadership. There are some players who just lack discipline even if they have tremendous physical tools. Ultimately though, if Lewis does get the boot there's no doubt the players conduct will be mentioned by some as part of the reason.

I agree, with everything you said. It was actually funny growing up, I was a Steelers fan, my one brother was a Cowboys, one brother was a Bengals, and my Step dad was a Raiders. So we had some battles growing up. Lol.

I assume it's the weather, but Russell Wilson looks absolutely terrible

Wow, what a catch!

Shocking. Another wasted timeout and bad play calling

Shocking. Another wasted timeout and bad play calling

Guess those radios weren't fixed after all

Wooohoo what's next blaming that INT on the radios

Status
Not open for further replies.