Custom THP Belt & Buckle - Open For Pre-Order

I'm torn, I now have 2 black strapped nexbelts... I'd like to pick this up, but that would make 3 of the same color. Is it possible to buy just the buckle, or will I have to wait and hope we sell enough for buckle only options in 2016

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It is all in package in this case, however I can say based on structure, I don't think we will be doing too many buckle only packages since the price would be virtually the same THPers.

BOOM! Finally got to the laptop to order!!

Just got my order in, cant wait to get this!

It is all in package in this case, however I can say based on structure, I don't think we will be doing too many buckle only packages since the price would be virtually the same THPers.
I'll just have to suck it up and buy it then. Any chance for different strap colors for future offerings?

I'll just have to suck it up and buy it then. Any chance for different strap colors for future offerings?

Just sell the black one on here and order whatever color you want from their site. You can buy straps a la carte from NexBelt

Just got my pre-order in. Looking forward to this one!

Order placed....my first Nexbelt

Forgot to post earlier, placed my order this afternoon!

Order placed, looking forward to trying out this Nexbelt

Just placed my order! Love the Nexbelt and hope more options come along in the next year!

Hope the orders are still flowing in so we can see more options in 2016.
A (very) early morning bump for the East coast crowd.

More THP SWAG is always a good thing.

This will stay open through today and then the order will be placed.
Hope everybody that wanted one, is able to get their pre-order in.

Order placed

It wouldnt let me use the AC discount at checkout

**kidding

What's the over under of "I should of ordered one" once in hand picks go up? I'm going with 40 and the over.

What's the over under of "I should of ordered one" once in hand picks go up? I'm going with 40 and the over.

I'll go with:

#toodamnlate

Pre-ordered. I wasn't going to do it since I just got a new belt for christmas, but how can I resist a THP belt?

I just got my deposit in! Looking forward to trying the Nexbelt. Thanks THP!

Looks like the order gets turned in tomorrow morning, so it will be available all day and even into the night.

And preordered. Pretty pumped about this one.

Just got paid and first thing I do is pre-order this belt! Very excited!

Back