how many rounds in 2015?

87 rounds, far more then I intended to play but many were binge related. I played 19 on 3 golf getaways, and another 18 on 36 hole days. Take those out and you have the once a week Sunday morning round left.

Didn't track the numbers to have an exact count but had 25 for hdcp and another 5-10 that were outside of hdcp season or aren't legible for hdcp
Somehow I thought yours would have been much higher. Still 35 for a non year round climate is not bad.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

If you count my "working rounds" where I'm doing review work rather than trying to score I was definitely 100+

not near enough. Probably way less than 50. Just was not a great year of golf for me. Hoping to get some more rounds and practice in this year though.

how many rounds in 2015?

Including some scrambles and such, I played almost 50 rounds & practiced a bunch

3, I think. Not nearly enough. 2016 doesn't look too promising for more rounds either.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Posted 73 to handicap but probably played around 85 rounds. Didn't include scrambles or rounds that I picked up ball or skipped a hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

126 eighteen hole rounds. Retirement makes this possible.

3 rounds a week with only a handful of weather days, close to 140 rounds for the year

46 that I recorded all the stats, 10 others where I only logged the score.

If you combine some 9 hole rounds from the Thursday night league and the 9 hole course near work, I played 92 rounds this year.

Game Golf has 45 rounds since I started using it on June 25th. Some were less than 18 (either 9's or partial 18 due to time/light) but some were 27 as well so that's a decent count. First half of the year I didn't golf as much - I'd say 20 or so rounds. For 2015, my guess would be 65-70 rounds.

I would have to guess at about 45 rounds for handicap and then add the couples tourneys played with the wife would give me another 12 rounds.

Unfortunately for me it was between 50-60 rounds this past year. Living in a place where I can play year round, I need to find more days to play.

35 rounds recorded on my golf app and probably a handful more. I would say a safe number would be 45 rounds this year.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Best guess would be 35-40 including scrambles/team events.

Back