The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your range of motion like?
Pinched nerve in my back is still working me. No running, no yoga and dang sure no golf. I sure hope that it heals soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Chi pole tay is my favourite.

I've never tried it. Sounds terrible.

You might like their special.
E Coli Burrito with a side of Guac...Oh no, wait, the E Coli is free, the guac is extra.

You might like their special.
E Coli Burrito with a side of Guac...Oh no, wait, the E Coli is free, the guac is extra.

I haven't eaten there in weeks. Terrified of the idea, actually.

Just sucks the next best thing around my house now is Hothead and that is garbaaaage.

Wishing there was a Moe's. Or a Salsaritas.

No QDoba either?
Make it at home. Piece of cake

No QDoba either?
Make it at home. Piece of cake

No one eats QDoba here. It just sits in those little heater buckets and dries out. But no, not even one of those. Probably 15 or 20 mins of driving to a Moe's or other, actually.

Currito was awesome, but it's down in Kenwood. Probably 25 mins away. At that point I really probably would make it all at home.

Florida is chilly, but not as cold as Ohio. So this can't be a rant can it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't eaten there in weeks. Terrified of the idea, actually.

Just sucks the next best thing around my house now is Hothead and that is garbaaaage.

Wishing there was a Moe's. Or a Salsaritas.

We have a Freebirds just down the street from our closest Chipotle. I don't think they are as good taste-wise, but they seem to be get you sick free.

We have a Freebirds just down the street from our closest Chipotle. I don't think they are as good taste-wise, but they seem to be get you sick free.

No freebirds in Ohio sadly.

I wish they had Cafe Rio here as well. That stuff is way good.. Unless you tee off two minutes after hauling an entire burrito. #ForeRight

No. Stop it. Your tapasig is a rant. Florida weather is not.

Just don't go calling it

Chi Polt Tay

It's all kinds of wrong.

No. Stop it. Your tapasig is a rant. Florida weather is not.

Your right. I think I just fixed it!

Canadan Is The Man! #Granddaddy2016FTW

What's your range of motion like?

Actually it is a lot better today. I am probably close to 90%. I was able to do 50 minutes of yoga this morning without much pain at all.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I haven't had me any Pei Wei in quite sometime. Damn good.

PF Changs WISHES it were Pei Wei. Minus the whole owning it part.

Holy crap I love Pei Wei. DanDan Noodles ftw.

Dude the food tastes exactly the same. In fact I get Dan Dan noodles at both...haha

I haven't had me any Pei Wei in quite sometime. Damn good.

You know you can just remove a Tapatalk signature.

PF Changs WISHES it were Pei Wei. Minus the whole owning it part.

Holy crap I love Pei Wei. DanDan Noodles ftw.

And you can get the lettuce wraps!

Dude the food tastes exactly the same. In fact I get Dan Dan noodles at both...haha

hahaha I know, I just like the presentation at Pei Wei better. Order it, they bring it out, none of the song and dance of waiting on a waiter. Suits my style a bit better.

Last time we were there the wife and I watched them prepare the food from the high top table. Was pretty fun! They are like machines.

Awesome! I definitely recommend limiting any back twisting while bending poses until you're 100%. Those are what did me in.
Actually it is a lot better today. I am probably close to 90%. I was able to do 50 minutes of yoga this morning without much pain at all.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I finally made it through a whole round using Game Golf and the tee boxes and par are wrong and the front and back nines are flipped. Let's see how long their CS takes to get that corrected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back