Your first hole of 2016?

TBD! My first round of 2016 will be tomorrow at either Laguna Seca Golf Ranch or Bayonet and Black Horse. Happy New Year!

Hazelmere GC (aka "The Tundra"), Hole 1, slight dogleg left par 4.

1) Over fade 3w off the tee onto a mound on the right
2) Punch 6i with slight hook to right side of green
3) Chip way past hole because of concrete hard greens
4) Barely miss par putt
5) In for bogey.

Could be worse...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Haven't played, it looks like winter is actually coming to Michigan now. Dammit.

Will be playing tomorrow and predicting birdie or par...it is a straightforward par 4. :D

Started bogey-par-bogey with only 3 putts going to #4 then all hell broke loose... :banghead:

I'm hoping to find out before I go to vegas at the end of the month.... we will see

Disappointing bogey on our shortest par 5, guess thats what happens when you go into the trees off the tee.

Par 5, one putt bogey. Good for me.

Your first hole of 2016?

Well the first hole hole of 2016 was not good. Temperature was around 40 with a little wind. I was bundled up pretty good. Hit a good drive, second shot dubbed in the water. Dropped dubbed again into water. Dropped again (laying 5). Hit into sand in front of green, hit sand shot over green. Finally on green in eight, 2 putted for a smooth 10 on the par 5!

I'll let you know tomorrow at 835am when I walk off Grand Cypress North course

Started with a crowd pleasing triple from the middle of the fairway, ugh. Bounced back with 2 over the next 17 holes.

c624e6df671e1b0e8d69454d7d514244.jpg

I caught my tee shot a little thin but hit a low draw down the fairway. True to form, I finished with a triple. Hooray golf!

well.... I'm in a financial hole due to the holidays. Does that count? :)

Up and down for par.

Driver off the tee, 58 into the center of he green, but rolled off the back, chipped up and one putt for par.

Par here. 4hy to 150 7 iron pulled to the left of the pin. 2 putt. Didn't keep score but I am positive I shot my lowest round.39 or 40 on the front . Think it was a 40 or 41 on the back. Best score previous 84. (43-41)

I'm playing tomorrow... outside... #thpkickoffclassicprep #regionalrivalryprep #golowinthesnow

Reserved for Hole #1 Olde Scotland Links 11:28am Saturday, January 2nd

0efdb5303d8966b109db052e135722da.jpg

Tee shot killed me here, the cold weather was tough for me today, couldn't get it going especially on the greens, but this was a much better hole than last year

First hole was a bogey. Apex Hybrid to the rough. Approach came up short chip and a two putt.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

0efdb5303d8966b109db052e135722da.jpg

Tee shot killed me here, the cold weather was tough for me today, couldn't get it going especially on the greens, but this was a much better hole than last year

You hit the net on that tee shot?

You hit the net on that tee shot?

Lucky kick off a tree I was aimed too far left, struggled with alignment all day... Short game was tight putting was ugly and alignment killed me on iron shots...

Off the tee I was pretty solid actually haha

Lucky kick off a tree I was aimed too far left, struggled with alignment all day... Short game was tight putting was ugly and alignment killed me on iron shots...

Off the tee I was pretty solid actually haha

That drive always gives me fits. I end up taking hybrid or 5w off the tee most of the time and just getting it out there.

That drive always gives me fits. I end up taking hybrid or 5w off the tee most of the time and just getting it out there.

Should have hit 3w, it was a monster for me today and winter tees were playing up

Walked 18 today with the gf (for her first 18 walking) in a stiff breeze and 60's temps.

First hole of 2016 - par 4 375 yd dogleg right. Driver to left fairway, 6 iron to right bunker just beyond pin high, sand shot to 15 ft, two putt. Bogey.

Back