2018 BMW Championship

Phil 3 putting from 3 feet was impressive. Yikes.

Wow tiger almost chips in

Thats your Ryder Cup captains pick right there :alien:

Just getting ready for best ball. Going to rely on his partner for half of the holes.

DJ is a mess with the putter. Just put the Spyder back in play

Thats your Ryder Cup captains pick right there :alien:

Just getting ready for best ball. Going to rely on his partner for half of the holes.

Funny to see bryson playing hole #5 with minimal spectators after tiger just rolling through there

Tiger burning edges

Tiger is DIALED in! Jeese. And I thought Jordan's shot was pretty good!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Tap in birdie to -8

The Tiger

Xander making a push today for the last captains pick. Has Finau by 4 strokes currently. Something to keep an eye on this weekend

Xander making a push today for the last captains pick. Has Finau by 4 strokes currently. Something to keep an eye on this weekend

That could be a big issue in deciding. Finish high and playing well usually carries over but not always.

Should be pushing for the spot they gave to Phil!
Also i think i heard only 2 guys have 10 or more top 10s this year and 1 was Finau (i think DJ was the other).

Good lord...still waiting on 8

Where would Xander have to finish to ensure himself at East Lake since Finau is a lock?

Rory 31 on the back. Starts 1 with a Birdie.

Nike and TaylorMade. Jeeeeez.

Waited 15 minutes, before the guys in front waved them up... Geez
Its a shared green kind of thing it looked like. 246 yard par 3 must have taken groups a bit to play

Wow Rory is doing work out here. Could very well take the lead before day is over

Back