2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

MVP MVP MVP!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Works for me, that means I'm on the #winningteam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You bet! We're gonna all going to make sure we're coming home with a victory! #LetsDoThis

Yeah there are a lot of great things to use the ticket for this year.
#TheCup would get mine if I won it. I want to play in MB so bad!

I think for my range session tomorrow I will go all Kentwool.

Hopefully with an outer layer...

Somebody here will be singing this after it is all over. I wish you all the best and work your butts off guys.

Pretty darn excited to kick off the year with this 1st time event.

Pretty darn excited to kick off the year with this 1st time event.

Me too buddy me too. Gotta up my sock game #BoringSocksBoringLife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate I could not sign up for this. Wasn't sure where I would be living, relocating but don't know when.
I had already started getting set up for the event. Just opened up package that I had ordered prior to sign ups.
b53da5b74bff8457e3b730eeffeb0328.jpg

At least I'm set up for some comfortable golf now.
Look forward to following the event though.

Hate I could not sign up for this. Wasn't sure where I would be living, relocating but don't know when.
I had already started getting set up for the event. Just opened up package that I had ordered prior to sign ups.
b53da5b74bff8457e3b730eeffeb0328.jpg

At least I'm set up for some comfortable golf now.
Look forward to following the event though.

You definitely have you sock game in order now Eddie!

So question for the captains....have you guys already started tinkering with possible pairings?

So question for the captains....have you guys already started tinkering with possible pairings?
Yes sir.

Part of the reason why I asked for strengths and weaknesses.

I have a spreadsheet.

I have and plan on reaching out to some of the guys today. I'm blessed with guys that have played together but seem to cursed with guys with the same issues on the course. I'm hoping some of that get cleared up in the coming weeks.

I know I'm preparing for a captains match!!!

I have and plan on reaching out to some of the guys today. I'm blessed with guys that have played together but seem to cursed with guys with the same issues on the course. I'm hoping some of that get cleared up in the coming weeks.

I know I'm preparing for a captains match!!!
I'm all for that.

Back