2019 Golf Apparel and Footwear

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
Curious to what the apparel and footwear brands use as release dates to the public for Spring19. The sales reps have completed their efforts I imagine so goods are in production or on the water to the U.S. Is this more PGA show related or could you guys twist some arms to get a preview of Spring Collections, headwear, color pallets,material trends, Footwear technology, accessories and even luggage. It might be fun to see and get excited about during the fall cooler months. Johnnie-O, Travis Matthews, linksoul come to mind but I’m sure smart brands would see the value of giving a core audience a look. It would no doubt help their internet sales.

The problem with launching it to early and when it’s not yet available is people then stopping purchasing the current range that’s in the shops.

The problem with launching it to early and when it’s not yet available is people then stopping purchasing the current range that’s in the shops.

I can appreciate that but the timing is not difficult to figure out via internet sales trends, inventory levels. Also in the states things go on sale earlier each year it seems.The brands could use templates and pictures they previously used in presentations and sales meetings. Would require someone providing some overview and a few keystrokes to send over to GG.

Back