THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

2 rock solid Captains right there! Kick ass guys!

I'll help Kev get started with the dmv rankings.

1-whatever number - everybody but emart
last place -emart

Congrats to both Ron and Kevin. I was lucky enough to play with Ron as a teammate in the Legacy and know how competive and the level he brings. I also got to see Kevin play and talk with him some both at dinner and on the porch at TB after it was over. I was very impressed with both him and his family. They seem like good geniue people.

I love hearing you hate the Rat Birds, I can't stand them. And on the golf side I got a practice round in today with the best driving contact I have had in some time. Was centering the ball up well. I putted and my wedges were very good today it was my 2nd shot that were hit or miss. The contact was good and I was either just off the green or hit it. I will be focusing on my alignment because I believe its off.

So much Raven hate.....they are still better than the Squeelers and Deadskins! Lol.

Got out Sunday, hit the driver ok and was killing it with the short chips and putting. Second shot was killing me, everything fat. But what can you expect when you spend 2+ months in a walking boot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sure the Carolina rankings will start forming soon 12 of us will be getting together this weekend so that should give me a gauge on some of the perspective entries as well as some time to see how engaged on the forum everyone is. I am sure we will have some shockers in our initial rankings

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am sure the Carolina rankings will start forming soon 12 of us will be getting together this weekend so that should give me a gauge on some of the perspective entries as well as some time to see how engaged on the forum everyone is. I am sure we will have some shockers in our initial rankings

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
And that course is a heck of a test

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Steelers talk should be an automatic 50 point deduct
Not Everyone likes the Steelers! Even though it seems that way.
Lived in VA my whole life ... will always be a diehard Redskins fan.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would work my @$$ off for Captain Ron.

Congrats Kevin and Ron! Going to be a great match up

My plan is to get some video up for Freddie to look at and quick. I have wanted to do this for a couple months but now I have some motivation.

The clue is regional rivalry
What is talk of irrelevant football teams for $200 Alex

You know it's going to be a great team when the Carolina Crew can field 12 THPers for a casual round of golf at New Years with minimal notice. It has to be a bit worrisome for DMV that the Carolinas are that passionate about THP golf.

I would work my @$$ off for Captain Ron.
I better work my A$$ oof If I don't want it kicked from here to tomorrow by T2GRN18 :blowkiss:

The clue is regional rivalry
What is talk of irrelevant football teams for $200 Alex
Oh sorry ... I should keep that to the football thread right.
I never know what's relevant here. I'm so glad I have you guys monitoring it all. You know ... keep me on the right track.

You know it's going to be a great team when the Carolina Crew can field 12 THPers for a casual round of golf at New Years with minimal notice. It has to be a bit worrisome for DMV that the Carolinas are that passionate about THP golf.

Not at all..... What worries me is those that have to toot their own horn. Clearly a sign of insecurities. You might want to seek professional help buddy .:)

Oh sorry ... I should keep that to the football thread right.
I never know what's relevant here. I'm so glad I have you guys monitoring it all. You know ... keep me on the right track.

Dude seriously?

Good lord I knew I would regret this.

Dude seriously?

Good lord I knew I would regret this.
You gotta admit ... you asked for that one.

Texas is still available.....

#justsaying

:angel:

Not at all..... What worries me is those that have to toot their own horn. Clearly a sign of insecurities. You might want to seek professional help buddy .:)

I've tried to get professional help, but they keep transferring before I can get a 2nd appointment for some reason.

Back