Win My Custom Irons!

Something that started a couple of years ago and I always have fun with is giving away my personal set to a lucky THPer. Last year it was because we hit 5 million posts on THP and this year it's all about the 10 year anniversary.

That's it. Then sit back and see if you are the winner. This will only stay open through the end of this week.

Started a Thread that was missing out there....lots of talking about ourselves, and possibly our significant others, but not much was out there about our kids...

So, here we go... 55 replies and 1692 views...some amazing stories in it!!

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...ing-100-90-80-(dad-brags-and-frustrations-)-)

Those shafts are insane!

Threads are not stuff you have ever started, but threads started since the contest has gone up. Good news, plenty of time to jump in.

Seriously, you expect me to follow the rules, have you learned nothing about me in the TT threads? ;)

Dang those are nice. I think I can get to 10 posts if I start a thread discussing gimme's... :)

Awesome contest, super generous!

@jb Question re golf related: I'm thinking of something but a thread I've been prepping is more hobby (cigars) related, but it will also feature items that can be taken to the golf course .. think that'll work?

I'm going to make the thread anyways, just would be sure to finish gathering resources asap to get it in by the deadline

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OMG! These are on fire! just started my topic. Cant wait to see everyone's responses!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Those are sweet!

Been trying to "do my part" and post some answers for you all - but honestly, the questions are so interesting and varied that it's been fun to post and read all the other answers!

Personal faves: Greekelite's most embarrassing golf story (mostly because I often have rigor mortification from something stupid I've just done), and Campbell Toe's THPer you haven't met yet thread.

I liked the 'list the driver's you've owned" thread just because I've only owned one hahaha.

Back