Win My Custom Irons!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Something that started a couple of years ago and I always have fun with is giving away my personal set to a lucky THPer. Last year it was because we hit 5 million posts on THP and this year it's all about the 10 year anniversary.

The Set
Honma TW737P through to the 10 iron.
UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Proto that are totally custom and only 2 sets in the world like it.

ern1107-right_2_1__47994.1501464676.480.480.jpg

Bring the Engagement
THP puts out some fun content in the form of reviews, videos and more. This time it is your job. The lucky winner will be announced soon, but the turnaround is kind of quick.

How To Enter
Start a thread on THP about anything related to golf.
When your thread gets 10 responses (from 10 different THPers), post a link to it here. If it doesn't get 10, start a new one.
Have fun with it, engage with people, be creative and enjoy the game we love.

Rules
Open to 2018 Albatross Club Members
Winner will receive my full set of irons.

That's it. Then sit back and see if you are the winner. This will only stay open through the end of this week.

Awesome gesture JB, such a beautiful set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is such a gorgeous set! Very cool of you JB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sweet contest for some sweet looking irons! Good luck everyone.

Great contest!!

I’ll leave to All you right handed folks, these need to be played for sure!

Nice gesture @JB! Very cool set of irons that anyone would love to game.

What a great gesture, and those shafts look fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool contest. It was insanely cool to win it last year. Can't wait to see who gets the set this year!

These would be awesome!!!! Lets get out there and get those threads answered!!!! :comp:

Something that started a couple of years ago and I always have fun with is giving away my personal set to a lucky THPer. Last year it was because we hit 5 million posts on THP and this year it's all about the 10 year anniversary.

The Set
Honma TW737P through to the 10 iron.
UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Proto that are totally custom and only 2 sets in the world like it.

ern1107-right_2_1__47994.1501464676.480.480.jpg

Bring the Engagement
THP puts out some fun content in the form of reviews, videos and more. This time it is your job. The lucky winner will be announced soon, but the turnaround is kind of quick.

How To Enter
Start a thread on THP about anything related to golf.
When your thread gets 10 responses (from 10 different THPers), post a link to it here. If it doesn't get 10, start a new one.
Have fun with it, engage with people, be creative and enjoy the game we love.

Rules
Open to 2018 Albatross Club Members
Winner will receive my full set of irons.

That's it. Then sit back and see if you are the winner. This will only stay open through the end of this week.

Awesome contest, JB. What're the specs of the irons? How will the winner be determined?

I'm staying out of this one for obvious reasons but those irons are so nice it is especially hard.

5-10 iron
Recoil 95 Proto
Random

Changing my swing and approach to ...om/forum/showthread.php?t=109335&share_type=t

Sent from HTX

This is a fun giveaway, good luck everyone!

Dang, Started mine too early today.

Changing my swing and approach to ...om/forum/showthread.php?t=109335&share_type=t

Sent from HTX

That one was started before the contest started.
No worries though, start another and have some fun with it.

Pretty darn sure those sassy clubs with the sessy shafts are just never going to work for me, and would prefer they go to someone who can use 'em, so I'll participate by answering a LOT of threads.

*cracks knuckles*

And, in my best ringside announcer's voice:
Let's get ready to poooosssssttttt!

I'd need to look up Honma's specs, but I'll bow out. I'm sure I wouldn't win anyway.

Great contest though...
Standard and all can be adjusted to ones liking or specs.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is an amazing forum to be a part of!

Back