Future THP item suggestions

Have a pic? Are they still available? (Asking bc I'm on Tapatalk)

They will be back in the store soon.

0fccadf236266785a4caa5ab70d3824b.jpg

I would love to see a THP valuables pouch, similar to the ones given away at the MC a few years back.

Still use mine every round.

Same here buddy!

They will be back in the store soon.

0fccadf236266785a4caa5ab70d3824b.jpg

Literally just put this sticker on my new yeti that I got for Christmas! Can't wait to spread the word of THP at work when peeps ask about the sticker and/or yeti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flatbill hat

That is all

Literally just put this sticker on my new yeti that I got for Christmas! Can't wait to spread the word of THP at work when peeps ask about the sticker and/or yeti.

How about a THP branded Yeti cooler! Love those and a branded one would be awesome!

I know it took the Blind Grab bag sale to make it happen but very cool to see the THP Store down to nothing except the new argyle tees.

Hopefully this bodes well for future items to be added into the store, already excited about the buckle pre-order and looking forward to see the store continue to evolve just like everything else does at THP!

I to look forward to what awesome THP items are coming to the store this year.

I know it took the Blind Grab bag sale to make it happen but very cool to see the THP Store down to nothing except the new argyle tees.

Hopefully this bodes well for future items to be added into the store, already excited about the buckle pre-order and looking forward to see the store continue to evolve just like everything else does at THP!

Hahah. We have some cool stuff up our sleeves.
I can say this though, we are bringing in many new items over the course of 2016.
And this is the first year in a long time, we will not be doing a putter cover.

Hahah. We have some cool stuff up our sleeves.
I can say this though, we are bringing in many new items over the course of 2016.
And this is the first year in a long time, we will not be doing a putter cover.

For good reason, but it still sucks!!

Can't wait to see what items are available.

I hope there is a magnetic THP ball marker in the future. Would love one that fits a standard divot tool or hat clip. I know there were tools with them on them in the past. But I'd like a free flowing one that can replace a lost one.

I know you already did these but requesting red towels again. They looked sweet but I missed ordering them as I was working and were sold out by the time I ordered.

I have a friend that could do laser engraved bag tags on wood or metal. Would there be interest on THP logoed bag tags? Would the THP folks like to sell them here?

I have a friend that could do laser engraved bag tags on wood or metal. Would there be interest on THP logoed bag tags? Would the THP folks like to sell them here?
Already did bag tags

Send a PM to JB and/or GolferGal and they can definitely answer this for you.

I would love to do a THP backpack. Something that could carry a laptop or tablet as well as some other things. Fits on one's back with the THP logo on it.

quick-zip-backpacks-bpk06.jpg

Yes I'm quoting a post from 2.5 years ago. But I'd love to see a good solid backpack in the store. Even if done the way the last few belt's were in the store with a pre-order. Been looking around for my myself(so yes this is kind of a selfish idea), and see some Ogio options out there with custom logo offerings. I'm sure there are minimums and I have not looked that much in to it to see what they are.

Yes I'm quoting a post from 2.5 years ago. But I'd love to see a good solid backpack in the store. Even if done the way the last few belt's were in the store with a pre-order. Been looking around for my myself(so yes this is kind of a selfish idea), and see some Ogio options out there with custom logo offerings. I'm sure there are minimums and I have not looked that much in to it to see what they are.

Its something I have considered. If we can ever get through the 1/4 zips, I think its something I look further into doing.

You should have grabbed one of the Bridgestone bags a few years ago. ?

I've done some custom Osprey packs in the past, minimums werent too bad. But, they werent cheap.

Its something I have considered. If we can ever get through the 1/4 zips, I think its something I look further into doing.

I hear ya on that. My trusty W/S backpack has a ton of miles on it and is starting to slow down.

You should have grabbed one of the Bridgestone bags a few years ago. 

My Bridgestone Championship Event didn't include one. Nor did my Bridgestone Morgan Cup haha

Check it out GregDan, looks exactly like the Bstone bag doesn't it?

GetImage.iaspx

I hear ya on that. My trusty W/S backpack has a ton of miles on it and is starting to slow down.

My Bridgestone Championship Event didn't include one. Nor did my Bridgestone Morgan Cup haha
Well that's just not right. If I didn't love mine so much it would be on its way.

Is it possible to get golf gloves or is it too expensive considering all the different sizes involved?

magnetic ball markers for the people who got nexbelts would be a cool edition.... towels are obviously pretty cool with the color options (yellow doesn't go well with my red golf bag but I rock it anyway), hats, the list is endless with what can go there but with parents owning an embroidery business...eating the initial cost of inventory isn't always worth it if they won't be ordered quickly... a la 1/4 zips

I am going out of town tonight, and guess what I am taking my backpack we got at the B Stone championship, I love that thing!!!

For future items I would still like to see a THP bucket hat. Have to protect my ears from the sun :)

You should have grabbed one of the Bridgestone bags a few years ago. 

Back