DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the opposition invited? :D
Still want to get everyone together for a round at Raspberry Falls. With the after party at MI Casa!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Is the opposition invited? :D

We don't want to give them any idea of what they are about to face! Defeat will come soon enough.

We don't want to give them any idea of what they are about to face! Defeat will come soon enough.

Sure we do. We can have them up for a little rope-a-dope and let them leave thinking they have it in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen the way y'all play and next time I'm up I'll be in the lookout for an impromptu get together. ;)

Sure we do. We can have them up for a little rope-a-dope and let them leave thinking they have it in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of forearm exercises helped my elbows.

This is similar to the exercise guide I used:
8417459.gif

Thanks! I've enjoyed golfing with you and the rest of the DMVers. Just need to get the elbow looked at. I think I've developed tennis elbow...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Spring Creek is running a pretty solid deal... Winter card for $45 (cart included). Can be used Monday-Friday from now until March 31, 2015.

Lots of forearm exercises helped my elbows.

This is similar to the exercise guide I used:
8417459.gif
I've got forearm exercises too .... 12 Oz at a time!

This doctor recommends at least 20 Oz at a time. ;)
I've got forearm exercises too .... 12 Oz at a time!

Spring Creek is running a pretty solid deal... Winter card for $45 (cart included). Can be used Monday-Friday from now until March 31, 2015.

Spent my junior high and high school years in Henrico County (just off 301 not far from the Hanover line), still have and visit family in the area. Most times, since it is reasonably close. I will play the Crossings during those visits. Always wanted to play a course called Independence, but I hear that may have closed, is it still around. I also looked forward to some Bill's BBQ, but it is gone, never thought that would happen.

Having a small putting green put in my basement to stay ready through the winter and to be ready for the Carolina challenge! Really excited about the whole process!

Spent my junior high and high school years in Henrico County (just off 301 not far from the Hanover line), still have and visit family in the area. Most times, since it is reasonably close. I will play the Crossings during those visits. Always wanted to play a course called Independence, but I hear that may have closed, is it still around. I also looked forward to some Bill's BBQ, but it is gone, never thought that would happen.

Independence is still open... it is a nice track. A tad overpriced, but a very fun course.

I miss Bill's as well...

Having a small putting green put in my basement to stay ready through the winter and to be ready for the Carolina challenge! Really excited about the whole process!

What type? post some pictures, sounds exciting!

I was going to drag my 6'x4' range mat down from MD, but then I remembered I was in NC and could just go to any course and play throughout the winter. :D

Seriously though, I'm interested as well in the layout of your putting green. It sounds like something I should also be setting up.

Playing Heritage Shores tomorrow at 9:50. Have 1 opening if anyone is interested.

Playing Heritage Shores tomorrow at 9:50. Have 1 opening if anyone is interested.
Man if I could get away from the in laws I would be there out look is not good. Haha

Man, if only I could. I love playing in Delaware. Not only are the courses great, I can stop and buy stuff without paying a sales tax. God, I love doing that.

LOL - sticking it to the man in Maryland - love it!

Man if I could get away from the in laws I would be there out look is not good. Haha

C'mon man! Seriously - love to have you Jessie!

C'mon man! Seriously - love to have you Jessie!
Dude I would love to but at the in laws and we are not getting a whole lot of help haha

Hoping everyone had a safe and fun new years.

Thanks! I've enjoyed golfing with you and the rest of the DMVers. Just need to get the elbow looked at. I think I've developed tennis elbow...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Chin ups and Barbell curls. 20 sets of whatever weight or rep count you can do for 20 sets. That tendinitis will be gone in about a week to 10 days.

Thanks! I'll give that a try!

Played heritage shores in Delaware. Very tough conditions - cold, windy, wet. Had a tough front (46) but got it together and had a really good back(41). Hit some thin shots on the front, so I went to the range after the round to work on it. Best thing was I could go to the range after the round - haven't been able to do that in a while. Felt good! If I don't get into RR, it won't be because I didn't put in the work.

Played heritage shores in Delaware. Very tough conditions - cold, windy, wet. Had a tough front (46) but got it together and had a really good back(41). Hit some thin shots on the front, so I went to the range after the round to work on it. Best thing was I could go to the range after the round - haven't been able to do that in a while. Felt good! If I don't get into RR, it won't be because I didn't put in the work.
41 is a fantastic score on that back nine. I think it had me waving a white flag or I ran out of balls or both. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back