Love Hate Golf Company

My experience it a little different I guess given that I interacted with them on a daily basis for 4 years.

For here in Canada, it would be Cobra/Puma. Regionally, they had great representation, however when it came to warranty stuff, they were almost always the most difficult.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
This fits in with what I said earlier too. I really got the impression that Canadians are second class citizens to Cobra and I've never felt an urge to spend my money there ever since.

This fits in with what I said earlier too. I really got the impression that Canadians are second class citizens to Cobra and I've never felt an urge to spend my money there ever since.
It's hard to argue with that. By the end we ordered the min. possible just because the Rep was a decent person. He always tried to help as much as he could, however reps are pretty limited in what they can do.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t say “hate” but I’ve swung enough TaylorMades to say I really don’t like their clubs. This is going all the way back to the burner bubble.

I’ve always liked the Callaway Drivers but too rich for my taste. Loved the old Tommy Armour irons.

None for me, used to be Nike, when they were in the golf business.

I don't really have a hate company in golf. There are some brands that I just don't like their products for one reason or another, but I wouldn't call it "hate." Cleveland clubs from like 10 years ago comes to mind, but their new stuff is fantastic. Ping is another one... I have just never gotten along with their equipment.

I don't really have a love/hate per se' with any company but Titleist is the company I look past 95% of the time. They've always come off as pretentious and didn't really seem to be pursuing any game changing innovation until very recently. Still, I haven't had any of their releases win me over.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Taylor Made for sure...every year, "8 more yards" - if you added up the distance gains they promised year after year we should all be driving the ball over 400 yards. I was sold a set of Burner irons once, was fitted by a TM guy, he told me I was hitting the 6-iron over 190 yards, which I've never done (I'm an old fat guy)...I bought a set, took them out on the course and never even came close to 190...favorite companies: Titleist and Mizuno

PXG, I'm just being a hater but oh well I guess!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Back