THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

That will be a great start to year, first the amazing pga coverage and then possibly being picked, cant wait for this!!

And Boom. Now to make sure I'm ready for the signups. Can not wait. Really want to be part of this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Love that announcement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exciting news! Can't wait to see who makes up the rest of the team.

JB, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm taking "active on THP" to mean across the various forums - not just limited to this and the MA thread.

Announcement

Selections will take place post PGA Show.
First will come signup, that any person that wants to be a part of Regional Rivalry will do.
4 THPers from each side will be selected from that signup.
That will still leave 3 open spots. Those will be selected by the Captain from each Region.
Those selections will be based on 3 factors.
1. Are they active or are they going to be active on THP
2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2
4. I know we said 3 rules, but the captains are open to bribery I have been told.

I too can be bribed, or so I have been accused of. Im open to delicacies from your region, but more importantly posting on THP.
(the last part is a joke, we use a random number generator)

Love every bit of this!!! The last part made me laugh too haha

Announcement

Selections will take place post PGA Show.
First will come signup, that any person that wants to be a part of Regional Rivalry will do.
4 THPers from each side will be selected from that signup.
That will still leave 3 open spots. Those will be selected by the Captain from each Region.
Those selections will be based on 3 factors.
1. Are they active or are they going to be active on THP
2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2
4. I know we said 3 rules, but the captains are open to bribery I have been told.

I too can be bribed, or so I have been accused of. Im open to delicacies from your region, but more importantly posting on THP.
(the last part is a joke, we use a random number generator)

I'm open to bribes. Captains make 3 selections? Oh man.

JB, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm taking "active on THP" to mean across the various forums - not just limited to this and the MA thread.

I know I will be looking to see who is active throughout THP and not just in the regional threads and this one.

Without question. These threads and regional threads should never be a catch all.

I know I will be looking to see who is active throughout THP and not just in the regional threads and this one.

Yup - as am I. Just wanted to make that clear, as there have been some people who've expressed interest that I don't see around too much. Those three picks are going to be tough to make, there's no shortage of guys I would love on the team.

#Boom! JB and Mpeterson I need some shipping info for bribes... You fellas like lobsters?

Yup - as am I. Just wanted to make that clear, as there have been some people who've expressed interest that I don't see around too much. Those three picks are going to be tough to make, there's no shortage of guys I would love on the team.

completely agree. This responsibility will certainly cause some angst

Let the long conversations about who should be in begin. :banghead:

#Boom! JB and Mpeterson I need some shipping info for bribes... You fellas like lobsters?

I do thank you very much. You know my thoughts on New England seafood. Its the absolute best there is.

This reminds me of another dynamic duo on THP.
Although the male counterpart is less revolting than the Dean of THP.

I do thank you very much. You know my thoughts on New England seafood. Its the absolute best there is.

This reminds me of another dynamic duo on THP.
Although the male counterpart is less revolting than the Dean of THP.

erroneous

I guess my wife is lucky that she has no idea who any of the MA people are...

I shall leave you out of it. Even though we kind of already discussed it haha
That is what you say now. When it comes to the time to pick you will be bouncing ideas off of me even if I'm not listening.

Truth be told, I'll still be bouncing ideas off my wife. She just won't know who anyone is. Except for O'Carroll, but he can only play on the NY team (Thankfully :alien:)

This is shaping up really nicely, spots will be coveted!

Wow, huge announcement from JB! I want in on this event so bad. Will hope to get in for signups. If not then Dean, just send me a list of acceptable bribes. :alien:

Has the food rivalry been decided yet? Garbage plates and chicken wings vs clam chowdah, pies from NYC vs lobstah?

The fact that NY/NJ would consider garbage plates their dish shows how out of touch the WNY crew is...haha.

Although not quite as bad as the Michigan debacle.

Back