Calling all Carolinians

I would definitely like to take a few swings with it. I've never swung anything more than a 60.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sure thing, let me know once you're back and we'll work something out and go play somewhere.

Sounds good!
Sure thing, let me know once you're back and we'll work something out and go play somewhere.

I just got back from a round at Larkin, the course was soaked but the greens were rolling great.

I just got back from a round at Larkin, the course was soaked but the greens were rolling great.

I can't believe Larkin was even playable after all the rain.

200 more balls at the range working on 50-110 yard wedge shots. Coming along nicely once I was cussed at by my instructor who was giving a lesson at the other end of the range. I hear "Wrist Hinge" followed by some extra adjectives he used to describe me at the time........ lol

Going to walk 18 tomorrow afternoon if the weather clears up like it's supposed to.

Looking for some Intel team. Going down for the weekend to the outer Banks. Staying in Duck, any good courses down there that are worth bringing the clubs? I'm thinking probably something relatively close and inexpensive if that's an option at all.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played at Kilmarlic quite a few years ago and remember it being a nice round. Tough, but nice.

Congratulations, Ron!! Let's kick some ass!

Congratulations, Ron!! Let's kick some ass!

Thanks sudseh. Lets make this the best event THP has seen in terms of forum participation. We will be ready on the golf course lets make sure we also bring it to the forum.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks sudseh. Lets make this the best event THP has seen in terms of forum participation. We will be ready on the golf course lets make sure we also bring it to the forum.

Going to make damn sure i do my part :blob:

​Took a lesson today trying to prepare for Sunday.

I'm stoked for sure. Regardless of me playing, I'm going to use this RR to get to the best place in my golf game.
Going to make damn sure i do my part :blob:

Provided the weather cooperates, I'm hoping to get some range time in on Thursday and Friday. I was pulling my irons Saturday and need to get my grip sorted before heading out Sunday. I also need to start working on my short game again...the time off showed over the weekend. Pitches weren't landing where I wanted them to.

Provided the weather cooperates, I'm hoping to get some range time in on Thursday and Friday. I was pulling my irons Saturday and need to get my grip sorted before heading out Sunday. I also need to start working on my short game again...the time off showed over the weekend. Pitches weren't landing where I wanted them to.

I am with you I need to get to the range and get things sorted out. I am either dead on or dead no in between need to get that corrected

I have skin missing from my thumb from too much range work with those damn Pure DTX grips and no glove. I went and bought all new grips tonight because of it.

I have skin missing from my thumb from too much range work with those damn Pure DTX grips and no glove. I went and bought all new grips tonight because of it.

I lost skin just touching one of those grips the other day

Lol I thought they were the worst grips ever, if there's ever too much of something, they have all of it lol.

Lol I thought they were the worst grips ever, if there's ever too much of something, they have all of it lol.

I have one round and 3 range sessions with them just on my wedges and I have to agree. When someone who likes NDMCs thinks they're too rough, you know they're rough.

I can't wait til Sunday! I'm dying to get my ass whipped by Dormie again.

Looks like it's going to be a little warmer too.

I was telling Jeff, the pro at my course that we were playing there on Sunday and he said it's a nice course. I said I heard it was tough and he said it wasn't too bad, he shot a 75 there from the tips. I laughed and said "Yeah, but that's why you're a pro and I'm a hacker"

So what's a guy gotta do to get around Dormie? Are there tight fairways? Tough bunkers? False fronts? All of the above ?

Back