Who wins the FedEx Cup?

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who wins it? Bryson is HOT right now, but I don't think he pulls it off. Who is your pick?

The man in the avatar

I think whoever has the most points after the Tour Championship wins it. Is that right? :clown:

I think Bryson is going to be a very rich man soon, although the point system is so confusing I don't really know, but I think so.

I think Dustin Johnson stops messing around and finally gets it done this year. But he's definitely going to have to take it away from Bryson. That dude is en fuego, and I think he learned a lot during his collapse at the Porsche European Open a few weeks ago.

Bryson. He’s on fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think DJ gets it done.

It would be too sensible to give the guy who won 2 majors or the guy who won 2 playoff events the year end title.

Probably DJ or JT.

Bump for the evening crowd.

Bryson, He is 2 for 2

Who wins the FedEx Cup?

While BAD is hot and won the first two, he still needs to do well in the last tourney as I believe the points reset prior to that event. My money is on Koepka winning the final event and taking home the cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ro sham beau all the way quirks and all

Tony Finau. Finally bags a real Tournament, and a BIG one.

I am going with Justin Rose. He has been playing well so it is time for him to win again.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

DJ or JT or Koepka

$10 MILLION dollar birdie today from Rose. Had he not...Tiger would have won. That's just crazy.

Back