Are You A Golf Gangsta?

ToohipGottaGo

Man That's Some Hair
Reaction score
Handicap
Not Good
What makes you a golf gangsta? Is it your style, how you approach the game, how you stare at your opponents to scare them? I just like to put skulls on things. Maybe a quick eye glance before a shot to see what they're made of. What say you THP?

Shi$ talking 101.

Ray, you're one of the nicest guys around, so I love the irony of this thread. :D

There are times where I focus on just the golf while not overthinking it and really don't want to socialize much at all...those are about the only times I feel like a golf gangsta.

Thanks Shane. I guess none of us are Gangsta enough. I'll just dazzle 'em with the long blonde hair.

I take gimmes.

Sorry, had to do it!

I carry an AK-47.

If I look at you and tell you I'm taking a mulligan you'll readily agree that's a great idea. Rules be damned.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I find that a massive staff bag gaming a John Daly HiPPO Driver works pretty well.

I show up at the first tee in a pink tutu and stare at them, daring them to say something with my eyes. No one ever does.

I then step up, take the honors without discussion and rip a 30 yard worm burner.

Nah I'm not a gangsta. Actually hope the person I'm playing with goes low. No need to scare them or try and intimidate someone with the way I play golf, that's scary on its own.

I hope they birdie every hole. I like watching good golf.

I like 90’s gangsta rap, am I in??? Haha!

I make everyone wait for the green to clear from 260 out the first par 5.

I take one practice swing.

The smoothly commence to shell condominiums on both sides of the fairway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If I look at you and tell you I'm taking a mulligan you'll readily agree that's a great idea. Rules be damned.

Jedi mind trick. Nice.

You guys are killing me with some of these responses. People can't understand why I'm laughing so hard here at work. I knew this would get some great responses but damn. :laughing:

Jedi mind trick. Nice.

You guys are killing me with some of these responses. People can't understand why I'm laughing so hard here at work. I knew this would get some great responses but damn. :laughing:
I'll tell ya what that Jedi mind trick has saved some knees and broken 7 irons.

I show up at the first tee in a pink tutu and stare at them, daring them to say something with my eyes. No one ever does.

I then step up, take the honors without discussion and rip a 30 yard worm burner.

Eye contact means a silent assent.

Back