Is there a Truvis pattern / color that would make you play Truvis / play Truvis more?

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A lot of us around here love the Callaway Truvis balls, but for those of you who don't play it frequently or at all:

What color(s) or logo on a Truvis would make it irresistible to you (to play, not just to collect)?

Or if you play them, what would make you change from your favorite color?

For me, I'd love to see an Arnold Palmer inspired color combo (like @itsOpeningDay's winning entry last year) and would definitely game the heck out of it. And I would love to see the orange pentagons become a normal offering...and the yellow and green Aussie balls would probably get my money over the yellow and black.

I didn't like the CS when I played it a few times. I will try the X after the Championship, but if I'm not sold on it, then the pattern ain't gonna change anything. If it fits, I'd like to see something really bright, maybe orange, I dunno.

The pattern has never really appealed to me so I'm not sure any color combo would fix that. Just feels too busy for my tastes. Maybe I'll pick up a sleeve and take 'em for a test drive. Then again, maybe not. Heh...

I'm a big fan of the current iterations, but I think black and red one with the state of california bear in it would be pretty cool.

The pattern has never really appealed to me so I'm not sure any color combo would fix that. Just feels too busy for my tastes. Maybe I'll pick up a sleeve and take 'em for a test drive. Then again, maybe not. Heh...
Have you seen the ones with logos instead of pentagons? If so, do you like those any better or same feeling that it's too busy?

I'm a big fan of the current iterations, but I think black and red one with the state of california bear in it would be pretty cool.
White ball with black and red pentagons? I like the Cali bear idea!

Have you seen the ones with logos instead of pentagons? If so, do you like those any better or same feeling that it's too busy?

I have and they still look too busy for my taste - on the screen anyway.

A lot of us around here love the Callaway Truvis balls, but for those of you who don't play it frequently or at all:

What color(s) or logo on a Truvis would make it irresistible to you (to play, not just to collect)?

Or if you play them, what would make you change from your favorite color?

For me, I'd love to see an Arnold Palmer inspired color combo (like @itsOpeningDay's winning entry last year) and would definitely game the heck out of it. And I would love to see the orange pentagons become a normal offering...and the yellow and green Aussie balls would probably get my money over the yellow and black.

How about a Grandaddy one bud? Defiantly the Arnold Palmer one, Think any color combo would work just so its not to dark and I loose it.

Black and white would be nice. So would the blue and white in a more regularly available release.

#boom all day e'r'day!

How about a Grandaddy one bud? Defiantly the Arnold Palmer one, Think any color combo would work just so its not to dark and I loose it.
Grandaddy G's where the pentagons are would be cool and that has crossed my mind multiple times!

green with yellow or combo of green with yellow/white

Honestly, no certain colors or designs would make me play them more. I like the Chrome Soft ball and will play a Truvis every now and then, but for me less is more on a golf ball.

I really think purple and teal make good colors on Truvis too.

@dacatalyst41 - what say you?

Last edited:
If it didn't look like a soccer ball I'd play it

Red and black, would game it all the time, especially this time of year for husker football.

Maize and blue!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nothing I can think of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow ball with either dark gray or navy blue squares.

I think the Ryder Cup one would help!

I really wish they would release a teal version. I would be all over that. Even better, a teal and pink version.

Back