The THP Call Out - New For 2016

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Kicking off next week is a new program we have for 2016 called #THPCallOut. Its all about getting people out on the course and meeting local THPers. Skill levels don't matter, winning and losing doesn't matter. The THP Call Out is all about fun and bringing the fun on the course to the community here.

If you want to call someone out, just start a new thread in the Golf Courses, Course Reviews, THP Events & Local Outings section of the forum. Tell them you want to take them on and give the tale of the tape. Make it reasonable for people that are local.

The first ever #THPCallOut will be taking place next week and you can read all about it here.

This is going to be a fun thread. Looking forward to some of the call outs for this. Wonder who I can take on in So. Cal.

Can't want to follow along with these matches and also partake.

For now I will enjoy the call outs but come spring I may have some targets I'll be ready to travel for!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I like this and can't wait to follow along with these Matches.

This will be cool, and helpful to post rounds if you typically play as a single

This will be entertaining.

There are a couple people I look forward to calling out in 2016, because playing with them would just make the 2016 year better than ever

I like this and I am already thinking of a couple callouts in my head. Just need the weather to improve.

Last edited:
This is so cool, now if only this snow would melt and I could call out Neb!!!

So cool. This is going to be fun.

Pretty cool idea. Look forward to following some of these call outs. And maybe doing a call out or two myself.

The weather should be back in the 40's soon, might have to call out Smallville if he is up to it.

Right on. this will be fun for sure.

THP #ChangingTheGame! So much fun is going to be had with this!

Hell Yes!

JM

Definitely a cool idea! These matches will be great to follow along with.

Oh yes. This is happening.

Hmmmmm.....

This sounds fantastic!!

This is an awesome concept! Wish I didn't live in the northeast, unless... Can we have simulator matches??

Looks like this is going to be fun..

This is going to be really fun!

Already thinking about call outs!

This is an awesome concept! Wish I didn't live in the northeast, unless... Can we have simulator matches??

Just come to Florida, right now at 8pm its is 79.

Back