THP Bridgestone Championship Returning In 2016

This has always been a hot ticket.

Add in the prize that has been taken to unbelievable levels and there will be an insanely high demand for this one. Having been to 2 already, I don't intend to miss this one.

I need more Vegas and Bridgestone in my golf life. Hoping to get in on this hot ticket

I need more Vegas and Bridgestone in my golf life. Hoping to get in on this hot ticket
Yesss! You animal! I like you're style dude, going for just about every event.

Similar to my mentality for 2016, signup for everything that I can get to, and sort it all out if I get in.

This is one of the few events I thought about playing in. I wont be, because I want 24 THPers to have a shot, but I am really looking forward to it.

Similar to my mentality for 2016, signup for everything that I can get to, and sort it all out if I get in.

That's how I was for 2015. I signed up for 7 events and attended 6. You can't get picked if you don't enter!

This is going to be a very hot ticket for sure!!!

This one sounds amazing. AND its an easy trip. Love it!

been my style since I joined and got to participate in Bridgestone u. There were several I couldn't put in for this year due to scheduling, but lots of that is no longer an issue this year. The early part of the year is touch and go but after may i don't see any issues.

Since I posted it in the other thread, it should really go here.
24 golfers, 12 teams and one hell of an amazing prize on the line.

This event is a must try to get in for me.

Still want in

Never been to Vegas, never participated in a THP Bridgestone Championship, and would like to cross both off my list in 2016. Can we make this happen please?

I like to gamble.

I had to skip last year because of family things and hated missing out. Hopefully things work out and I can get into this years event.

I wonder if people will be able to contain themselves with something so large on the line.
Time will tell

Hmm so "Large". I'm sure there is a joke in there somewhere.

Obviously we're not talking "big bone" or corn fed

Hmm so "Large". I'm sure there is a joke in there somewhere.

Obviously we're not talking "big bone" or corn fed

No joke brother. The winning prize is as big as we have ever given away. That trip to Bstone will be something to behold.

THP Bridgestone Championship Returning In 2016

No joke brother. The winning prize is as big as we have ever given away. That trip to Bstone will be something to behold.

I like Tennessee :).
Edit: by way of Vegas.

Bridgestone is Georgia buddy.

Damn it! I knew that too. I got Tennessee on the brain for some reason :)

To be fair to you, that trip is available this year on THP too.

Lol. I didn't say anything as I thought maybe you knew something we didn't when you added the smiley face.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back