Which fellow THPer would you choose....

Campbell Toe

AKA Campbell Toe
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
to play golf with that you have never met? For me I think I would select Tadashi. He has tons of knowledge, really loves golf and seems to be a really great person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to play golf with that you have never met? For me I think I would select Tadashi. He has tons of knowledge, really loves golf and seems to be a really great person.

I’d like to play golf with JB, JMan and Canadan. Would be fun to just listen to them banter with each other on all things golf. Some serious knowledge bombs me thinks.

That's too tough a question. The list is long and distinguished. It'll be shorter in 2 weeks.

BTW, what're you selling?

Too many to choose from! Jman for the putting tips, Snickerdog because he's awesome, Dacatalyst because he's so generous...

But I think I'm goin' with Short Stick Shaman (the golfer formerly known as Hamfist), Brianmk24, and Ttucliffhanger.

OH WAIT! That's happening in October :D

Just because this is in The Marketplace, don't think I'd pay to do so... :)

For me it's really simple, Sean. He was a friend when I needed one at another time and place and now is here. Our games are simliar, at least the end result. We both can flirt with par or flirt with, ahem, not par. Either way I hope to get the chance to at some point.

Never met makes this interesting...I think Mr. Hicksta would be the top right now.

Short Stick Shaman for philosophical discussions about golf over beeeeeers.

DG for Motorcycle conversations, and what I’m certain would be great comedy.

ObedT for a shopping trip (or just to hang out with in PR)

I’d really love to put JMan and Nate from Callaway/Ogio in a room with microphones and beer and see what kind of putter talk comes out of that.

And really most everyone else except Wubears, being a Lefty it would make me cry to see what he could do with his clubs while I just sobbed in the golf cart. ??

Really there’s a lot of great folks here, and I’ve met a lot of them, and I’d love to meet more!

This @jman guy gets lots of attention......so I guess I'll take a round with him.

Pnada for sure, could be a playing lesson. :clapp:

Moved to Golf Talk.

I hope to play with as many THPers that I can. All that I have met and played with have been great people and entertaining in their own ways. To pick just one is a very tough thing to ask. Anyone who is willing to play golf with me is who I would choose. Can't wait to play with more at the end of this month in Michigan.

OK I've been blessed to meet a lot of incredible folks via THP, but of the golfers I've never met yet ddec would have to top my list. Heard so many good things about him from some of my favorite THPers. If I was lucky enough to do a foursome I've not met I'd add Army Golfer (another I've heard so much about) and Canadan. Just to witness that level of skill and talent from such a good dude ... How could I not.

Easy. Cobra

I'm gonna have to go with club ho extraordinaire Mr hicksta. Also go with my Irish followers Soxfan and nerdy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Hockey Talk guys. I know, I know, you've golfed together a couple of times and I have yet to make it to one of the weekends.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I always enjoy playing with any THPers. That I've never met I would say Canadan and P4B are probably the highest on the list I would want to golf with.

Just one?!? DucatiGirl, Dazeedmonds, thommo, hell, all my peeps from the Breaking 100 thread.

Which fellow THPer would you choose....

such a long list i know i’ll leave so many out

oitw
snickerdog
hicksta
kc720
dacatalyst
mancest
fupresti
blugold
wadesworld
tenputt
tequila4kapp
kev
nate
cookie
erock
everybody from the zoo crew!

Last edited:
I think my first choice would be EaglevsFalcon, but only if it was the right time if year that we could ride the next day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hard to choose... I think I'd roll with 441, seems like a good guy and I think we'd have a blast. He could teach me how to chutt, and I could teach him... well... not much really

Golf Ghost and Wake.

c.a.eleric

I grew up in Orlando and have been wanting to setup a round with him, but every time I've been down recently, it has been a quick trip with no time for golf.

Back