Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What is your go to shoe? Is it spiked or spikeless?

Sporting Puma Ignite Spikeless Pro right now.

Right now it's FootJoy Freestyles. Spiked...always spiked for me. Can't do the spikeless thing.

Spikeless Adidas. Like all of the Adicross versions I have owned. I always walk and the soles on these wear significantly better than anything else I have tried.

Adidas spiked.....big fan of the Adipower Boost series. Silly comfortable and very affordable.

Adidias Tour360 Boost 2.0 allllllllll day

Nike Lunar Control Vapor 2s

Lunar Vapors. They have some weird blade things instead of spikes.

Adidas 360 spiked

Spiked

Currently loving my Nike Zoom Air Precision

air-zoom-precision-mens-golf-shoe-wnczGh.jpg

Your go to shoe?

Got to be spikeless. I’ve been an Adidas guy for years, but the latest Nike Lunar Control Vapor 2’s I’ve just bought are freakin amazing!!!!

#FiberLaunch

If it's dry, the Nike Roshe G. I have 2 different pairs. I love them and I wear them to the driving range all the time.

My sketchers are so comfy.

f1746eb57673c11327053b9379ec7a00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma TitanTour Ignite, spiked. Just put new spikes on them this week.

Lunar Vapors. Without question.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Truelinkswear originals or FJ ProSL

Sent from HTX

I recently bought Nike lunar control vapor 2. They have been excellent. Comfy, tons of grip with the special tread. And doesn’t clog up with grass like my traditional spikes.

I have a very wide foot (4E) so New Balance are my go to shoes. Just found though that Skechers has extra wide shoes to.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Addidas Knit 360 Boost- best shoe I have ever worn

My favorite so far are the UA Performance SL. I had two pairs, but one was worn down too much and the other is getting close.

I have a pair of FJ Pro SL and they are not as comfortable, but possibly a little more stable.

I have a pair of NB spikeless on the way to try. I had them in and the sole came apart after two days of use, so the replacement pair is on the way. So far, not a good impression with NB. Also NB customer service was lackluster as I contacted them first and they just referred me back to Global Golf (where they were purchased).

188656_04_lateral.jpg
Puma TitanTour Ignite. I started wearing them last spring and I now have 4 pairs. They are comfortable and blister free from the very first round. I've never found a pair of spikless that don't slip for me.

Back