The beach fireworks are pretty spectacular down in this region.

I thought about beach, but then I thought about people getting all cranky because a drone might be filming them etc. Yeah.. Like you want to film pasty white Ohioans...

I thought about beach, but then I thought about people getting all cranky because a drone might be filming them etc. Yeah.. Like you want to film pasty white Ohioans...

Pretty sure at high enough tonight, I can get the fireworks from the beach if I wanted to. That sunset would be sick too.

Pretty sure at high enough tonight, I can get the fireworks from the beach if I wanted to. That sunset would be sick too.

It'd be worth it for sure

Thought i would share some video of a friend of mine, he is a golf pro and also has the phantom and has a lot of good video of the scenery and golf courses in Scotland and is worth a look.

Nice scenery chas.

Nice scenery chas.
His YouTube channel is aero pixel Scotland, you should check it out.

here is another one

Anyone have any experience with Cheerson or Syma? I found a couple affordable alternatives that can carry a go pro.

JB I see your drone and raise you mine

5208583254d392e7d328380e1097b409.jpg

LOL.

Some amazing footage from yours. It will be real asset for THP events.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Sadly, I HIGHLY doubt we get one of these options in Central Kansas.....unless future drones have a 5 hour flight time. Presumably the out and back flight time from Wichita to here. That's also saying the drone can fly around 60 mph or more, which is a WHOLE other thing. lol

The DJI I have flying around 25 to 30 mph at best, I think.

Still...I think it's an interesting idea.

a4d7859a93cea92d8afc996cd7d7dfc7.jpg

Welp it's here!!! Now just gotta get the courage to fly it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy it.

I am really thinking that this will be my next "ME" purchase. I want one so bad.

I am really thinking that this will be my next "ME" purchase. I want one so bad.

Good deals on them now!

I fly helicopters and eventually would like to get a drone. Would be awesome to have video of the little ones growing up and thought it would be cool for the camping trips we go on.

Thinking if I have a good year, this might be a fun Christmas present to myself. They're stupid fun

I fly helicopters and eventually would like to get a drone. Would be awesome to have video of the little ones growing up and thought it would be cool for the camping trips we go on.

Agree. I've always loved photography. Interested to see how I can use it to take pictures and movies of my girls.

Welp it's here!!! Now just gotta get the courage to fly it haha[/QUOTE]

You're going to have a ton of fun. Read the manual, watch the DJI videos. Make sure you aren't on firmware 1.5, there was cold weather battery problem they fixed in 1.6.

From what I've read the 10 year sale will end at the end of the month. Nothing official though.

Changed the look of mine a bit, dying props is fun way to customize.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160120/e924cd9c89837ca419524d66ae8dbc38.jpg

Can't wait until spring!

You're going to have a ton of fun. Read the manual, watch the DJI videos. Make sure you aren't on firmware 1.5, there was cold weather battery problem they fixed in 1.6.

From what I've read the 10 year sale will end at the end of the month. Nothing official though.

Changed the look of mine a bit, dying props is fun way to customize.

e924cd9c89837ca419524d66ae8dbc38.jpg

Can't wait until spring!

I've spent a good bit of time watching videos and reading the manual. Saw others who were dying props on another site. I'll have to check it out! Hoping to get a flight in before the impending snow storm we are supposed to get on Friday ha.

Back