Favorite food on the golf course

I usually have either peanut butter crackers or some type of nuts (peanuts/almonds/cashews) and just water flavored with a no-cal flavoring.

Healthy snack and fuilds while on the course. But hotdogs afterwards at the clubhouse!

On the very rare occasion that I eat anything on the course, it is usually Lance cheese and peanut butter crackers.

There’s never a bad time for Reese’s, just gotta keep them in the cooler on warm days until you’re ready to eat them.

For me it’s a transfusion (or three) and a dog at the turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is a transfusion?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Diet Coke and a hot dog with cheese and ketchup on it.
Hot dogs with cheese and ketchup are the best!

I like trail mix, bananas, beef jerky, and sometimes a sandwich at the turn.

I saw Uncrustables at the market this past weekend, and the 12 year old in me thought “maybe…”
Uncrustables are a must have at my house! I'm going to have to start taking them to the course with me haha

What is a transfusion?

My go-to course cocktail: Vodka (usually Tito’s), sprite/ginger ale, and grape juice.

Ever since I was very young and learning to golf with my grandmother, I always had a hot dog with yellow mustard and diced onion at the turn. That’s my go to food when I eat on the course.

My go-to course cocktail: Vodka (usually Tito’s), sprite/ginger ale, and grape juice.

That sounds amazing!!!

My favorite is sausage with peppers and onions and mustard at the turn at Forsgate.

That sounds amazing!!!

It’s quite refreshing, maybe we’ll be able to order a few on the course in December ?haha. Congrats again on the Grandaddy!

Depends on where I’m at. In the northern part of the US....hotdogs. Southern? Chicken salad sandwich

Depends on where I’m at. In the northern part of the US....hotdogs. Southern? Chicken salad sandwich

Fake news. Clam chowder between rounds.

It’s quite refreshing, maybe we’ll be able to order a few on the course in December ?haha. Congrats again on the Grandaddy!

Thank you and that would be cool just sitting there sipping on our drinks reminiscing about our first convo on them haha

I don't usually eat while golfing. But my favorite is a chocolate cake ice cream thing at the turn.

Usually Copenhagen Long Cut Straight & water.

Usually Copenhagen Long Cut Straight & water.

Ahhh. Didn't even consider that angle. I was a Skoal fine cut wintergreen guy for almost three decades. The new Copenhagen LC Mint is very nice. I've pretty much switched over. I even switched over to the mint pouches while working. I'm getting soft in my old age.

I don't eat much on the course. If I do, it's a package of peanut butter crackers. Too much food and my focus goes to crap.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back