Your go to Grip??

Lamkin uTX. Have some z5’s I want to try. Also really enjoying the Lamkin Sonar grip I put on my 54.

NDMC. Just so comfortable. I have tried other multi compound grips but nothing is as good as the golf pride offering.

Plain old Lamkin Crosslines. They last a really long time without getting hard and slick - I love the look, too. I've dabbled with a couple of newer tech grips, but Crosslines just work for me.

GP Tour Velvet.

I like the UTx grips. I need to regrip all my clubs to.

utx chord for me. unfortunately cobra connect grips aren’t available in this so i’ll probably go back to screw in sensors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently lamkin z5, but I also use the SuperStroke Cross Comfort grips.

UTx = old reliable

The stranglehold

I like NDMC and UTx..standard with 2 wraps

Lamkin UTx Mid. Used to be Lamkin Crossline Ace until they were discontinued, and I do still have my last batch on the irons now. I tested the new Lamkin Sonar, I like it, but will probably be sticking with the UTx.

UTx for me as well

Old faithful, GP Tour Velvets.

#FiberLaunch

Lamkin Crossline

Lamkin UTx. Lately I tried the Z5 and I love it, but UTx is where I will stay.

Really have loved my GP Victory Cords on my irons, but I am gonna give the Lamkin Players Cord a shot next year since they don't sell the Victory Cords anymore. For my driver/wood/hybrid, I love the GP MCC+4!

Lamkin UTx. Lately I tried the Z5 and I love it, but UTx is where I will stay.

I'm a big fan of the Z5 since I put them on last year. They seem to wear really well so far.

Lamkin UTX

Excited to try the Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 in a couple of weeks.

Your go to Grip??

Lamkin UTx for me also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

utx midsize three wraps. red with blue cap. love em

Lamkin UTx

I got 3: Lamkin UTx 60R (prefer these for clubs that are adjustable), Golf Pride TV Align 60 (great for irons and wedges), Golf pride MCC Align (and most manufacturers carry these over the TV version).

This new sonar is so comfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Currently loving the BestGrips Microperf standards on my irons.
I find the leather grips actually last longer and are kinder to my hands.

Back