Your go to Grip??

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What is your go to grip?

I have been playing Lamkin Z5 Standard Plus on everything and really like them.

I recently installed CP2 wrap mid size. First time I've played mid size and I like it.

Standard GP MCC +4 with Align.

(Plus they look good with my orange clubs)

iomic black armor sticky evolution 2.3

I’m a GP TV Align

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf Pride NDMC. I love them

V cords. Tried others but keep finding my way back.

I've been playing the Lamkin Z5 on my Cleveland clubs, but my favorite is Puregrips DTX Midsize. I will likely regrip this winter back to my DTX.

I just put on a jumbo golfpride tour wrap on my 4i and 7i for sh%#* and giggles. At first feel they were awkward coming from a standard grip. Took them down to the range and hit a small bucket. Nice fade. Not sold on the size quite yet. I’m going man gve them a few more swings before doing the rest of my clubs

I’m partial to the Kungfu grip on my clubs I’m a UTX guy.

gray Superstroke Cross Comfort midsize

Lamkin REL ACE. Royal blue.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Z5 tour taper

UTx on driver down to PW and Z5 on 50, 54 and 58 wedges.

Absolutely love the Royal V-Sand wrap.

I have it on my woods and wedges. My irons already had new Pure DTX on them, I like them just a bit less but enough to keep 'em until they need replacing.

Lamkin REL3GEN

Lamkin UTX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GP Tour Velvet midsize FTW. #teamgorillamitts

GP MCC +4 standard

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

GP CP2 Wrap Midsize.

Golf Pride MCC is my go to. I am indifferent in color.

Lamkin UTx, in Grey.

MMC+4. Most of my bag is gray standard with 1 extra wrap and I'm slowly (currently 4 clubs) transitioning to midsize in blue.

Currently in the process of transitioning to Pure Pro grips in blue standard size for my irons, and Lamkin Sonar in standard + for my woods/ hybrid. In the past I've generally stuck with tour velvets but decided to try something different this time and I am liking it so far. Plus my current irons came with Lamkin Crosslines midsized in a 58 on a 60 shaft butt which makes them much to big as I prefer standard sized grip.

Back