#THPCallout afwcardinal I'm calling you out!!

HighOnTheHog

Reaction score
Handicap
Whether we do it here or in Branson in June. Lets do this.

This will be a tough one to pick!

Eddie all day everyday in this one. His game is coming around after a lengthy elbow injury. Once his short game is dialed back in he will spell trouble.

Last edited:
Why are people picking in Eddie?

Why are people picking in Eddie?
Maybe they think he'll be an easy out due to his injury.

I don't believe that for second. Eddie's gonna light some fools up.

Maybe they think he'll be an easy out due to his injury.

I don't believe that for second. Eddie's gonna light some fools up.
I've seen Eddie play. Can get real streaky. If that elbow is healed up people better watch out

I've seen Eddie play. Can get real streaky. If that elbow is healed up people better watch out

Im picking partly I think our games are very similar. Also, I have really been working on my game since June and its getting closer and closer.

I had a major breakthrough in my last lesson and just need to work on the feel more.

I think it would be a good matchup

Eddie all day everyday in this one. His game is coming around after a lengthy elbow injury. Once his short game is dialed back in he will spell trouble.

I think his game is for sure I just thinking alot of people havent seen my game since July in KC and are underestimating me a little but I guess we will have to see wont we. That is the fun of it all.

Yup. Eddie 100%. He's a lethal competitor.

I am going with my man Eddie! Dude will be lethal as long as his elbow is all healed up.

I'm taking afwcardinal ftw. Will be interesting to follow.

Give me Eddie. When it matters he can golf his ball

Whether we do it here or in Branson in June. Lets do this.
My elbow is coming along, but my game is in the toilet from trying to play all of 2015 with it. Seeing a picture of my swing from yesterday's rounds, and I can definitely see where the swing has completely fallen apart from trying to compensate.
That will be changing quickly and this will happen this summer.
Branson, Hot Springs, THP event that we both might get into, doesn't matter. I'll bring what you're looking for. Better get ready, because I will be.

Have played rounds with both Eddie and Chris. Eddie smiles at you and makes you like it when his boot is on your throat. Gotta go with Eddie here.

JM

Tough call, two good dudes. But I have a life rule: if you drive several hours to pick me up at an airport and take me to a golf event you've got my support for life. afwcardinal for the win.

Really stuck on this one, I don't know which way to go here? I've only been lucky enough to play with Eddie once; (event round in KC - not my partner) and it made such a big impression. Great guy...CHECK, but his potential as a competitor, if anywhere near healthy, is what really blew me away. He was obviously hurting bad, couldn't even get off the tee AT ALL most of that front nine. Never a complaint or excuse and he'd still gut out ways to post strong competitive scores, even on those holes. On the back you could tell he was hurting worse. Even just trying to put his clubs back in the bag after a shot. Yet he played through the pain like a BOSS. Stringing pars, grinding over birds, even though by then both our teams were only working hard to beat each other; winning the event just wasn't gonna happen. If Eddie is even close to healthy, watch the eff out HOTH!
Chris, buddy, roomie, How can I pick against you though? Even though we haven't teed it up I know from the weekend we spent just how driven you are to continue to improve your game and fitness. Dude I think you were talking about swing tips in your dreams one night?
I'm going to have to take the lame politician out on this one. Amped up for the challenge, you guys will both play great, maybe even PB great, and finish up tied.

My elbow is coming along, but my game is in the toilet from trying to play all of 2015 with it. Seeing a picture of my swing from yesterday's rounds, and I can definitely see where the swing has completely fallen apart from trying to compensate.
That will be changing quickly and this will happen this summer.
Branson, Hot Springs, THP event that we both might get into, doesn't matter. I'll bring what you're looking for. Better get ready, because I will be.

I have no doubt you will Eddie, you know I will be ready. Been doing it all to get much better than what you saw in Branson.

I am hitting a totally different driver and hitting it much further than I ever have. I already had personal motivation to work hard but I have even more know to take down my good friend Eddie.

See you on the course soon

We'll work out the details on when and where later, but looking forward to this. Now go get that game in order. You know I will definitely be doing that myself.
I have no doubt you will Eddie, you know I will be ready. Been doing it all to get much better than what you saw in Branson.

I am hitting a totally different driver and hitting it much further than I ever have. I already had personal motivation to work hard but I have even more know to take down my good friend Eddie.

See you on the course soon

We'll work out the details on when and where later, but looking forward to this. Now go get that game in order. You know I will definitely be doing that myself.

Hey I already am working on my game and my fitness. Doing my first 5K in years in March.

You might not recognize me the next time you seem me :)

Going with my man Eddie!

Nice job. I need to get busy on the conditioning. 12 months not working on anything has taken it's toll. Heaviest that I have ever been. 2016 is a new year and things WILL change.
Hey I already am working on my game and my fitness. Doing my first 5K in years in March.

You might not recognize me the next time you seem me :)

Eddie and I had a Shiner Bock together in Franklin, TN so he has to be my pick!

Edit: We did not share the Shiner Bock. We each drank our own...haha

That seems to be my problem. Not enough Shiner. Thanks for the support. We need to get together this year. I need to see how good the Georgia player really is.
Eddie and I had a Shiner Bock together in Franklin, TN so he has to be my pick!

Edit: We did not share the Shiner Bock. We each drank our own...haha

Hmmmm... I am seeing TONS and TONS of Bulletin Board material for me.

*keep grinding*

That seems to be my problem. Not enough Shiner. Thanks for the support. We need to get together this year. I need to see how good the Georgia player really is.

That is a problem of mine as well. Not easy access in south GA. I do agree that we need to get together and I will certainly find plenty of Shiner for that occasion. The GA player's proficiency varies from day to day! lol

Back