Your first hole of 2016?

Played the short 9 hole course at my home course which has a par 4 first

Pulled the drive left but had a decent enough lie in the rough to hit a wedge to about 10ft and on the top tier of the green

Greens were very slow and not the best yet on this course so I left the first putt short but sunk the second putt for a par

Arthur Hills at Palmetto Dunes.
Flushed the drive to 75 yards.
Approach to 5 feet.
Pulled the putt and settled for par.

lipped out a par putt

Fatted a 5 iron off the first tee. Made bogey. Picked myself up off the turf and shot a 90.

Pretty ho hum bogey. Weak tee shot, short on the approach, chip on and a two putt.

so my first hole of 2016 this past Sunday. Out of season for posting scores but none the less my first hole of first round of the year. A par via draining a 15ish foot putt :)

and also had my first Bird of the year on a par5 #13. And also holed out a sandy on #5 from about 20yrd to the pin from a set back (off the apron) bunker. But I also had a few very bad total blow-up holes, what can ya do? :)

Birdie! Cool & windy afternoon at local course. Decent drive down the right side of fairway on a short par 4. Stuck a PW to about 4 feet & drained the putt.

Followed it up with a quad. Topped a 6i into a creek, hooked a hybrid OB... So much for dreams of improving over the winter.

My first hole of the year was a week ago Sunday. Short par 4. Iron off the tee, just in the left rough. A little short of the green on the approach. Not so great chip and 2 putts later for a bogey. Not great, but I was playing golf with my daughter, and that was just fine by me.

I've been waiting 4 months to post here, and finally get to report a double bogey for my first hole of 2016, doh. Par 5 I was inside 100 laying 2, the rest is history. On a plus note, did end up finishing the day with a par.

Par! Short par 4. Drive , hit a wedge that was short of the green. Got up and down with a really good chip to 3 feet. Think my first hole last year was like a quadruple bogey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double bogey. Can only get better .... Has to right?

First hole of 2016 was a bogey but it ended up being my best round to date!

Par...followed by a bunch bogeys and doubles! :(

A shameful Par; on in two and 2 putted from6 feet.

Nice par 4 to start my first round of the year. I had a nice drive down the left side of the fairway about 140 out hit a PW just off the green to the left chipped up and one putted for a par

First official hole in Michigan 2016 was a Par. Played it to the plan I had in mind and had a chance @ birdie & almost no chance @ bogey or worse..Drive left me with angle to the fat of the fway . Slight push to the right which was a good bail out area. Wedge to the low side of the hole & a 17' birdie putt that is missed to the high side for a tap in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happy to say it was a par. Good drive on a short par 4. Second shot was no good. Then a very good wedge shot just inside the green. One putt. That was a good start for a good round. Was like 2-3 more pars and several bogeys...and some worse. But overall pleased with my round.

Par on a 425yd Par 5. Tee shot to the left side of the fairway, a 4i down the left side in the fairway, and then a 60* from about 45yds to the back right of the green. 2 putted from about 15 feet to finish it off.

Overall, the entire round I only hit 2 bad shots (hit my 2nd shot fat on #3 after a 220 yd tee shot, and then on #8 I was in the trees and needed to punch a long iron about 75 yards but managed only 30yds.

I hit everything else well and straight for the most part with the exception being my tee shot on #6 which found a cart path and then I had to pitch over a bunker to get back to the green.

Mine was a couple weeks ago, but it was a double after a chunked wedge into a creek.

Yesterday par 4. Ended with a Par. After a less than stellar chip made a decent par putt from about 8-10 feet.

This year didnt start out as well as last year. Took a bogey on #1 with some pretty uncomfortable swings and a non-existent short game. Luckily, I one putted lol.

Par on a par 4, on in two, two putts. This game isn't so hard! Hahaha finished with an 85.... Fun day with THP'er Pringles. It was cold and went but I can't think of a place I would rather be cold and wet than on a golf course!

Bogey because I three putted it.

Back