Which event do you want to attend the most in 2019?

in the highly unlikely chance of it ever happening...

1. Staff Proto
2. TT Ultimate Weekend
3. PX THCE

After the experience in 2018, the Morgan Cup is at the top of the list. I truly enjoy team events and the entire MC experience from start to finish was world class and the memories will never fade. I would be honoured to return in 2019.

I have to go with the Morgan Cup. The 2018 Morgan Cup was one of the best experiences and weekends I can remember. I think about it almost everyday and remember something that just brings a smile to my face.

Aside from the amazing gear and swag, Jose, Rachel, and Yags are just great people and you can tell they love being there as much as we do. My fellow participants from both teams were awesome guys and I still think about them all regularly and talk with many through texts and PMs. JB makes it even better with his quick wit and humor. GG, that lady is just plain awesome. JB definitely married up haha. For those who have never met her, the thing that stood out to me the most was that she has an infectious smile that really lights up the room and shows how sweet she really is.

I know all the other events are amazing as well but I think anyone who has been to a Morgan Cup will tell you there is just something special about that event you can not comprehend without having had the opportunity to take part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morgan cup.....again.....to exact our revenge and regain our manhood from the drubbing we took. Get. Me. Back.

I would recommend not being on Puttin4bird's team then ?.

Oh man, I would say Shaft Up would have the edge with the Odyssey event a close second. Shaft Up is such as unique experience though and it's an area of equipment that I could really use some education on.

I’d be honored to be selected for any event. Also I’d be ecstatic if my wife lets me go and I can get off work lol. My boss is a little scatter brained. Ask for pto and hear nothing until the week of and then it’s only leg yea sure. Lol so hard to make plans far out.

I just wish to participate.

This question is particularly difficult to answer - THP events tend to evolve year over year. At first blush I'd say the Morgan Cup, but I'd love to get to assist a Titleist iron event. Or a Shaft Up. Or a Odyssey putter event.

Really whatever I'm lucky enough to get into I'll be more than happy with.

Oh man, I would say Shaft Up would have the edge with the Odyssey event a close second. Shaft Up is such as unique experience though and it's an area of equipment that I could really use some education on.

Atta kid! Not to mention they’re FREE and there’s a chance at a second trip...or third in my case:))

Although im a little biased to the Shaft Up event.....I would be all over another Cleveland/Srixon event for sure!!!!

A shaft Up, I'd really like to learn more about after market shafts, especially for irons. Next would be the Morgan Cup, that sounds like an amazing event.

1. Morgan Cup
2. Odyssey Event
3. Shaft Up

THP Sweep is my wild card and could fall anywhere on this list.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The U.S. Open at Pebble Beach.

Non-THP-related: My Dad's member-guest because that would mean he's still relatively healthy and able to play golf at age 76. I'm not taking that for granted.

Well said.

As for THP events, I'm still learning what they are as they come up on the calendar. I don't have time to try for any of them this year, but maybe next year. Judging by the responses so far it appears the Morgan Cup is pretty special. Sounds good to me!

Although im a little biased to the Shaft Up event.....I would be all over another Cleveland/Srixon event for sure!!!!

Shaft Up with Srixon irons? That would be prefect! :D

Same answer for me every year. Shaft Up. I love that event

Which event do you want to attend the most in 2019?

Granddaddy x10....even if not lowed to pick lol

Morgan Cup in 2018 was amazing (all events have been)....but the GD would be the one I would want in....followed by anything Callaway or Cobra

Rough year for me this year in terms of getting on the course. Have played less than 10 rounds due to various personal factors.

Hope that changes significantly in 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I forgot about the teaser that JB posted a gajillion years ago - so I'm changing my pick:

The Hank Haney Event. No matter what it is lol. Running an obstacle course with him coaching? I'll do the running in flippers relay part!

Second is the Shaft Up, followed by Morgan Cup, simply because I'd like to meet the woman, the myth, the legend herself!

Shaft Up with Srixon irons? That would be prefect! :D

ShaftUp #1 in 2017 is what you’re looking for and it was amazing! I’m still kind of floored by it because the Srixon irons I got were the piece of equipment I wanted the most, it was perfect!

The Morgan Cup is tops on my list as well. Love absolutely everything about this event from the clubs/arccos sensor updates, to the courses and the matching apparel for the teams. If they had a Cleveland/Srixon event lined up for next year I'd be all over that as well.

For would be the Shaft Up events, those are just an awesome follow and getting fit by Mr. Danny would be unimaginable.

Morgan Cup

The Gauntlet or the Morgan cup or the THP Championship once again. But I'll take any event in Arizona or Nevada as I love playing golf there.

Handcrafted Experience, always wanted to see what Dr. Brown would design up for me on the shaft profile, and the amazing graphics and paint would be an added bonus!

Back