Which event do you want to attend the most in 2019?

Big SoIL

Reaction score
Handicap
Assuming everything from 2018 comes back in 2019 hypothetically, what do you want to attend the most?

I think we can exclude the Grandaddy from this, it’s the Grandaddy of them all for a reason. Lots of other event to choose from still, so what event are you clearing your schedule for? Or an event from the past that you’d like another crack at getting into.

Morgan Cup here! 2018 was outstanding, CPG is an awesome sponsor, and the teasers we’ve seen already have me hyped about it!

If they did another Odyssey/Toulon event I would be all in for that! Love the putter technology and all the incredible styles plus the education would be phenomenal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep my fingers crossed that I'll get a pass for the Masters. Since I'm not in school in 2019, I can put in to get a Thursday or Friday ticket and follow Rickie around.

All of them

Morgan Cup is the top of the list for me. I've wanted to do that a long time. Handcrafted Event and Shaft Up would both be close behind that.

Anything sponsored by Cobra. To be able to sit down with the Cobra team and talk golf and equipment would be awesome.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yes please!

In seriousness, Shaft Up, I'd love to learn more from Danny! If a Snell or SeeMore event pops in, I'll be all in on those too!

Morgan Cup or a Titleist event.

If I take the logistics out of the equation, the Odyssey/Toulon event that was on the Island looked absolutely prime!

THP-related: Project X Experience

Non-THP-related: My Dad's member-guest because that would mean he's still relatively healthy and able to play golf at age 76. I'm not taking that for granted.

With Grandaddy excluded, it has to be the Morgan Cup.

The Regional Rivalry event that’s definitely coming to Texas.

man that's hard. every single one has been stellar.

the toulon event would probably be the one for me.

Morgan Cup, followed by Shaft Up.

Which event do you want to attend the most in 2019?

Well I was lucky enough to of already experienced the Grandaddy so I think I’d want to give The Morgan Cup a go next year if I can make it work.

I'd have to go with Morgan Cup as well, followed closely by Wilson Proto for the fact that those Wilson guys seem like a blast to be around.

Assuming everything from 2018 comes back in 2019 hypothetically, what do you want to attend the most?

I think we can exclude the Grandaddy from this, it’s the Grandaddy of them all for a reason. Lots of other event to choose from still, so what event are you clearing your schedule for? Or an event from the past that you’d like another crack at getting into.

Morgan Cup here! 2018 was outstanding, CPG is an awesome sponsor, and the teasers we’ve seen already have me hyped about it!

This is really easy.

#1 The Grandaddy - Because it looks so Amazing!
#2 The Morgan Cup- Because I know how amazing it is.

I would be honored to be selected to participate in any THP event but those are the 2 that I would pick.

Morgan cup.....again.....to exact our revenge and regain our manhood from the drubbing we took. Get. Me. Back.

I am planning to attend the 2019 US Open at Pebble Beach.

For me it would have to be the odyssey event. I missed out on it this year and boy did I haha. I just listens to a pod with Sean on it and the info he spoke about there absolutely blew my mind. I couldn’t imagine what he would indulge live in person.

I am happy and honored to be selected for any event, but if I could pick one, it would be the Morgan Cup. I would hitch hike my way there if it meant I could participate.

Maybe I’m just a Titleist homer but the upcoming metal woods event sounds AMAZING.

Every year this thread pops up and the answer is the same. The Morgan Cup. It had eluded me every year.

I want to go back to the Morgan Cup! Rachel, Jose and Mike are great people and the event was absolutely amazing! I’d easily say almost life changing.

Let’s not forget the sweet Cobra clubs we got prior to the event and the Puma gear we got at the event!!

Everything we heard and the looks on Jose and Mike’s faces says 2019 will be pretty special for Cobra.

Also, @jdtox is going to be an awesome captain for Team Paradise! I would really enjoy getting to play with him in the MC again.

The Morgan cup for me!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back