Custom THP Belt & Buckle - Open For Pre-Order

Pre-order submitted. This will be my first NexBelt and based on THPer's comments I'm looking forward to owning one.

I sure hope that we hit the order threshold JB mentioned, I'm always interested in additional THP swag.

We have a certain number in place that if we hit it, we will be doing 2 others in 2016 (buckles) that would get people very excited.
I hope to hit it, based on the initial interest when putting the thread up, I figured it was a no brainer. Not sure now, time will tell.
I hope we hit those numbers, would love to add some more THP SWAG to the rotation!

Order in. The belts looks fantastic. This will be my first NexBelt experience.

After switching to Chrome on GG's suggestion, the pre-order is in !

Order is in, I'm really looking forward to this after all the positive reviews.

Order for one submitted...I'm getting giddy. They look awesome, just imagine how they will look in person.

Got mine!

I am so pondering this, but I purchased 3 belts that are very similar in function / style and I promised my wife no more belts for a while. And I really don't have the extra coin right now, but the came out looking so good it is hard to pass up.

There is a company that makes a product very similar. Will these buckles fit those belts as well?

I am so pondering this, but I purchased 3 belts that are very similar in function / style and I promised my wife no more belts for a while. And I really don't have the extra coin right now, but the came out looking so good it is hard to pass up.

There is a company that makes a product very similar. Will these buckles fit those belts as well?
if you got the 40mm you should be fine to swap across brands

I'm in for one. This brings my NexBelt total up to 3....in the last month. I hadn't even heard of these belts until they gave us one at The Hideaway. Really like these belts. Probably going to stock up on some different color straps now.

Got my order in. don't really NEED another belt, but these look good.

Pre-order sent

Got my order in after some IE / Chrome issues. Thanks GG!

Excited about this.

JM

This will stay open through tomorrow. At which time we will close it up and place the order.

This will stay open through tomorrow. At which time we will close it up and place the order.
Im glad it has been a hit, people are going to love these.

Looking Sharp, looking forward to receiving one.

The belts look amazing, i showed my wife and she said "Is there anything they dont do" haha.

Ugh. I freaking hate our exchange rate right now.

I know the feeling mate, id like to get one but cant justify nearly $90+postage for a belt at the moment. The NZD and Canadian dollar are very similar which is nice haha.

Hope the orders are still flowing in so we can see more options in 2016.

Home from the course and all cleaned up. Next, Just finished placing my order. Another good day.

I'm in! missed out on the last belt order and didn't want to miss this one.

I'm in also. It looks like there are a few others who want this belt.

I'm torn, I now have 2 black strapped nexbelts... I'd like to pick this up, but that would make 3 of the same color. Is it possible to buy just the buckle, or will I have to wait and hope we sell enough for buckle only options in 2016

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back