Odyssey Putters Thread

Just so happens that I am now in possession of an extra one.
This came today. I know it's love/hate, but i love it.
Spoiler
Message_1452906548925_zpslf4frp4o.jpg

20160115_201044_zps4y66zmh9.jpg
Love the red face

Rebecca found out about the Black Series Tour Design. She was moderately upset, and skeptical I will actually clean out my putter collection. When I proceeded to explain that I'm already in the process, since I don't like the putter she got me for Christmas and plan to get rid of it, things did not improve.

What's important is that I'm still here, and she's not making me immediately sell the #9.

Rebecca found out about the Black Series Tour Design. She was moderately upset, and skeptical I will actually clean out my putter collection. When I proceeded to explain that I'm already in the process, since I don't like the putter she got me for Christmas and plan to get rid of it, things did not improve.

What's important is that I'm still here, and she's not making me immediately sell the #9.
Sorry bro. Stay strong and stick to your guns.

She doesn't quite grasp the art form of putter selection...namely, the idea of eventually trying everything, and then keeping what works.

I am planning to sell most of my collection, if only to stop second-guessing myself.

She doesn't quite grasp the art form of putter selection...namely, the idea of eventually trying everything, and then keeping what works.

I am planning to sell most of my collection, if only to stop second-guessing myself.

Believe me I get it. I literally just bought a new putter because I traded away the same exact putter but didn't like the alignment markings on it and the new one has less going on markings wise. It works in the end …I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do I need to send a picture of my collection so you can show her just how sane you are?

Just so happens that I am now in possession of an extra one.
This came today. I know it's love/hate, but i love it.
Spoiler
Message_1452906548925_zpslf4frp4o.jpg

20160115_201044_zps4y66zmh9.jpg

That putter is so awesome looking. I can't turn away right now. Mega ponder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do I need to send a picture of my collection so you can show her just how sane you are?
No, she knows. It's more one of those situations where you can't buy yourself something relatively inexpensive in response to buying her something expensive.

So just because I bought her a new minivan doesn't mean I can go and buy a bunch of golf stuff. Minivans are expensive.

No, she knows. It's more one of those situations where you can't buy yourself something relatively inexpensive in response to buying her something expensive.

So just because I bought her a new minivan doesn't mean I can go and buy a bunch of golf stuff. Minivans are expensive.

The cost of the minivan would equal a LOT of putters :D

I was able to pick up a brand new MXM 1W off eBay...can't wait for it to get here. Still has the plastic on it and comes with HC and weights. I now have a putter for my other Odyssey blade head covers.

I was able to pick up a brand new MXM 1W off eBay...can't wait for it to get here. Still has the plastic on it and comes with HC and weights. I now have a putter for my other Odyssey blade head covers.

Nice man! Some serious 1W love around here.

Nice man! Some serious 1W love around here.

Probably my favorite head shape but the lack of a plumbers neck kills it for me. I know I'm an odd one lol

I adore the Jailbird. I wish Callaway would consider making a Works version.

I would be curious to know how sales numbers are for that one.

Probably my favorite head shape but the lack of a plumbers neck kills it for me. I know I'm an odd one lol
If the mxm 1w was a plumbers neck I'd game it in a heart beat

I will own one someday. love that putter. Would have to find the bad ass HC to go along with it.

I will own one someday. love that putter. Would have to find the bad ass HC to go along with it.

I have one waiting for me next week. Stoked to say the least.

One of the most solid/stable feeling putters I've ever tested in store. I ponder finding one a couple times a month I think ( probably for the past 6 months).

i really like the sabertooth too.

I have one waiting for me next week. Stoked to say the least.
the putter? or HC?

I was so close to sing the jailbird to my Grandaddy bag it wasn't even funny.

Back